Income inequality and financial reform in Asia: the role of human capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:171-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1534-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveco:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:113-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "How Development and Liberalisation of the Financial Sector is Related to Income Inequality: Some New Evidence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1633, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2017.
"Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 171-195.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," KOF Working papers 16-410, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and income inequality: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 530, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2016. "Finance and Income Inequality: A Review and New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6079, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:61-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert & De Haan, Jakob, 2016. "Finance and income inequality revisited," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145660, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:40-55 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:46:y:2014:i:24:p:2920-2935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.