Contact information of now publishers
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnllfa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lucy Wiseman (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
April 2022, Volume 7, Issue 1
November 2021, Volume 6, Issue 2
May 2021, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-49 Government Equity Investments in Coronavirus Bailouts: Why, How, When?
by Megginson, William & Fotak, Veljko
- 51-88 Consequences of More Frequent Reporting: The U.K. Experience
by Nallareddy, Suresh & Pozen, Robert & Rajgopal, Shivaram
- 89-123 A Contracting Model of Entire Fairness: An Analysis of Divestitures of Parent-Held Control Blocks
by Lovo, Stefano & Slovin, Myron B. & Sushka, Marie E.
- 125-177 Effects of Legalizing Open Market Share Repurchases: International Evidence
by Wang, Zigan & Yu, Luping
- 179-219 Competition for Managers and Corporate Governance
by Acharya, Viral & Gabarro, Marc & Volpin, Paolo
September 2020, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 179-229 Basic Employment Protection, Bargaining Power, and Economic Outcomes
by Claessens, Stijn & Ueda, Kenichi
- 231-272 Machine Learning and Predicted Returns for Event Studies in Securities Litigation
by Baker, Andrew & Gelbach, Jonah B.
- 273-305 Sense and Nonsense in ESG Ratings
by Walter, Ingo
- 273-305 Short Memories? The Impact of SEC Enforcement on Insider Leakage
by Ghoshal, S. & Bengtzen, M. & Roberts, S.
- 337-359 Tenancy by the Entirety and the Value of Wealth Insurance for Entrepreneurs
by Traczynski, Jeffrey
April 2020, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-64 Does Regulating Audit Pricing Enhance Audit Quality and the Timeliness of Audit Reporting? The Texas Experience
by Krishnan, Gopal V. & Tanyi, Paul
- 65-105 Wrongful Discharge Laws and Asymmetric Cost Behavior
by Kim, Yongtae & Park, Hyungshin
- 107-136 Theories of Tax Deductions: Income Measurement versus Efficiency
by Givati, Yehonatan
- 137-177 Which Aspects of Corporate Governance Do and Do Not Matter in Emerging Markets
by Black, Bernard & de Carvalho, Antonio Gledson & Khanna, Vikramaditya & Kim, Woochan & Yurtoglu, Burcin
December 2019, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 137-181 Do Heads Roll?: An Empirical Analysis of CEO Turnover and Pay When the Corporation is Federally Prosecuted
by Garrett, Brandon L. & Li, Nan & Rajgopal, Shivaram
- 183-238 Good Buffer, Bad Buffer: Smoothing in Banksâ€™ Loan Loss Provisions and the Response to Credit Supply Shocks
by Jayaraman, Sudarshan & Schonberger, Bryce & Wu, Joanna Shuang
- 239-290 Does Parenting Matter? U.S. Parents, Non-U.S. Parents, and Global Firm Taxes
by Allen, Eric J. & Morse, Susan C.
- 291-342 Dark Trading at the Midpoint: Does SEC Enforcement Policy Encourage Direct Feed Arbitrage?
by Bartlett III, Robert P. & McCrary, Justin
October 2019, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-34 Debt Contract Terms and Creditor Control
by Badawi, Adam B.
- 1-67â€“101 Is it Worthwhile to Augment the Legal Protection of Public Debt Placed by Privately Held Companies?
by Hava, Keren Bar & Katz, Roi & Lauterbach, Beni
- 35-65 Tax Enforcement and Income Diversion: Evidence after Putinâ€™s election in 2000
by Gomez, Juan Pedro & Mironov, Maxim
- 103â€“135-103â€“135 Information Transfers and Insider Trading in Stock Substitutes: Evidence from Economically Linked Firms in the Supply Chain
by Chen, Jengfang & Liao, Woody M. & Wu, Guan-Syun & Yang, Yanjie
December 2018, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 189-242 The Politics of Pay: The Unintended Consequences of Regulating Executive Compensation
by Murphy, Kevin J. & Jensen, Michael C.
- 243-289 The SECâ€™s Enforcement Record against Auditors
by Kedia, Simi & Khan, Urooj & Roychowdhury, Sugata
- 291-331 Auditor Lobbying on Accounting Standards
by Allen, Abigail & Ramanna, Karthik & Roychowdhury, Sugata
- 333-372 National Culture and the Value Implication of Corporate Governance
by Griffin, Dale & Guedhami, Omrane & Li, Kai & Kwok, Chuck C.Y. & Shao, Liang
- 373-411 Senior Lender Control: Monitoring Spillover or Creditor Conflict?
by Li, Bo & Purda, Lynnette & Wang, Wei
May 2018, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-57 The Nonprime Mortgage Crisis and Positive Feedback Lending
by Black, Bernard S. & Whitehead, Charles K. & Coupland, Jennifer Mitchell
- 59-84 Corporate Governance and Ownership: Evidence from a Non-Mandatory Regulation
by Arcot, Sridhar & Bruno, Valentina
- 85-114 The Mitigating Effect of Audit Committee Financial Expertise on the Voluntary Adoption of Clawback Policies
by Zhang, Yan & Zhou, Nan
- 115-146 Is There a Relationship Between Shareholder Protection and Stock Market Development?
by Deakin, Simon & Sarkar, Prabirjit & Siems, Mathias
- 147-188 Appraisal Arbitrage and Shareholder Value
by Callahan, Scott & Palia, Darius & Talley, Eric
November 2017, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 247-275 Companies Should Maximize Shareholder Welfare Not Market Value
by Hart, Oliver & Zingales, Luigi
- 275-323 Intellectual Property Contracts: Theory and Evidence from Screenplay Sales
by Harris, Milton & Ravid, S. Abraham & Sverdlove, Ronald & Basuroy, Suman
- 325-345 Accounting Information, Investor Sentiment, and Market Pricing
by Cornell, Brad & Landsman, Wayne R. & Stubben, Stephen R.
- 347-384 Earnings: Concepts versus Reported
by Grambovas, Christos A. & Garcia Lara, Juan Manuel & Ohlson, James & Walker, Martin
- 385-428 Security Recommendations and the Liabilities of Broker-Dealers
by Kozora, Matthew L.
June 2017, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-47 Facilitating Mergers and Acquisitions with Earnouts and Purchase Price Adjustments
by Choi, Albert H.
- 49-86 Incentive Fees and Competition in Pension Funds: Evidence from a Regulatory Experiment
by Hamdani, Assaf & Kandel, Eugene & Mugerman, Yevgeny & Yafeh, Yishay
- 87-123 Provision of Management Incentives in Bankrupt Firms
by Goyal, Vidhan K. & Wang, Wei
- 125-171 Financial Markets and the Political Center of Gravity
by Roe, Mark J. & Coan, Travis G.
- 173-204 A Contractual Approach to Disciplining Self-dealing by Controlling Shareholders
by Gutiérrez, María & Sáez, María Isabel
- 205-246 Localization of FDI Flows: Evidence on Infrastructure as a Critical Determinant
by Chakrabarti, Rajesh & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy & Meka, Sesha
December 2016, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 235-274 The Effect of Governance Reforms on Financial Reporting Fraud
by Donelson, Dain C. & McInnis, John & Mergenthaler, Richard D.
- 275-318 Does Shareholder Litigation Deter Insider Trading?
by Cheng, C. S. Agnes & Huang, Henry He & Li, Yinghua
- 319-359 Meeting Company-Issued Guidance and Management Guidance Strategy
by Ramakrishnan, Ram T. S. & Wen, Xiaoyan
- 361-394 Earnings Management and Dynamic Incentives
by Dutta, Sunil & Fan, Qintao
- 395-449 The Way We Pay Now: Understanding and Evaluating Performance-Based Executive Pay
by Walker, David I.
April 2016, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-40 The Pricing of Non-Price Terms in Sovereign Bonds: The Case of the Greek Guarantees
by Choi, Stephen J. & Gulati, Mitu
- 41-91 Using Insured Deposits to Refine Estimates of the Large Bank Funding Advantage
by Bassett, William F.
- 93-138 Unintended Consequences of the Credit Card Act
by Pinheiro, Tiago & Ronen, Joshua
- 139-186 The Costs and Benefits of Mandatory Securities Regulation: Evidence from Market Reactions to the JOBS Act of 2012
by Dharmapala, Dhammika & Khanna, Vikramaditya
- 187-233 The Disclose or Abstain Incentive to Issue Management Guidance
by Li, Edward & Wasley, Charles & Zimmerman, Jerold