Journal of Law, Finance, and Accounting
November 2017, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 247-275 Companies Should Maximize Shareholder Welfare Not Market Value
by Hart, Oliver & Zingales, Luigi
- 275-323 Intellectual Property Contracts: Theory and Evidence from Screenplay Sales
by Harris, Milton & Ravid, S. Abraham & Sverdlove, Ronald & Basuroy, Suman
- 325-345 Accounting Information, Investor Sentiment, and Market Pricing
by Cornell, Brad & Landsman, Wayne R. & Stubben, Stephen R.
- 347-384 Earnings: Concepts versus Reported
by Grambovas, Christos A. & Garcia Lara, Juan Manuel & Ohlson, James & Walker, Martin
- 385-428 Security Recommendations and the Liabilities of Broker-Dealers
by Kozora, Matthew L.
06 2017, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-47 Facilitating Mergers and Acquisitions with Earnouts and Purchase Price Adjustments
by Choi, Albert H.
- 49-86 Incentive Fees and Competition in Pension Funds: Evidence from a Regulatory Experiment
by Hamdani, Assaf & Kandel, Eugene & Mugerman, Yevgeny & Yafeh, Yishay
- 87-123 Provision of Management Incentives in Bankrupt Firms
by Goyal, Vidhan K. & Wang, Wei
- 125-171 Financial Markets and the Political Center of Gravity
by Roe, Mark J. & Coan, Travis G.
- 173-204 A Contractual Approach to Disciplining Self-dealing by Controlling Shareholders
by Gutiérrez, María & Sáez, María Isabel
- 205-246 Localization of FDI Flows: Evidence on Infrastructure as a Critical Determinant
by Chakrabarti, Rajesh & Subramanian, Krishnamurthy & Meka, Sesha
December 2016, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 235-274 The Effect of Governance Reforms on Financial Reporting Fraud
by Donelson, Dain C. & McInnis, John & Mergenthaler, Richard D.
- 275-318 Does Shareholder Litigation Deter Insider Trading?
by Cheng, C. S. Agnes & Huang, Henry He & Li, Yinghua
- 319-359 Meeting Company-Issued Guidance and Management Guidance Strategy
by Ramakrishnan, Ram T. S. & Wen, Xiaoyan
- 361-394 Earnings Management and Dynamic Incentives
by Dutta, Sunil & Fan, Qintao
- 395-449 The Way We Pay Now: Understanding and Evaluating Performance-Based Executive Pay
by Walker, David I.
April 2016, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-40 The Pricing of Non-Price Terms in Sovereign Bonds: The Case of the Greek Guarantees
by Choi, Stephen J. & Gulati, Mitu
- 41-91 Using Insured Deposits to Refine Estimates of the Large Bank Funding Advantage
by Bassett, William F.
- 93-138 Unintended Consequences of the Credit Card Act
by Pinheiro, Tiago & Ronen, Joshua
- 139-186 The Costs and Benefits of Mandatory Securities Regulation: Evidence from Market Reactions to the JOBS Act of 2012
by Dharmapala, Dhammika & Khanna, Vikramaditya
- 187-233 The Disclose or Abstain Incentive to Issue Management Guidance
by Li, Edward & Wasley, Charles & Zimmerman, Jerold