Citations for "Democracy and the Variability of Economic Performance"
by Heitor Almeida & Daniel Ferreira
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2006.
"Trade Regimes, Liberalization and Macroeconomic Instability in Africa,"
Development Economics Working Papers
21823, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2006. "Trade Regimes, Liberalization and Macroeconomic Instability in Africa," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0604, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2015.
"New Small Firms and Dimensions of Economic Performance,"
Economic Development Quarterly,
, vol. 29(1), pages 65-78, February.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Iftekhar Hasan & Mingming Zhou, 2008. "New Small Firms And Dimensions Of Economic Performance," CAMA Working Papers 2008-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shaffer, Sherrill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2009. "New small firms and dimensions of economic performance," Research Discussion Papers 4/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Gilli, Mario & Li, Yuan, 2012.
"Citizenry Accountability in Autocracies. The Political Economy of Good Governance in China,"
NEPS Working Papers
3/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Gilli, Mario & Li, Yuan, 2012. "Citizenry Accountability in Autocracies: The Political Economy of Good Governance in China," Working Paper Series 2012-23, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gilli, Mario & Li, Yuan, 2015. "Coups, revolutions and efficient policies in autocracies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 109-124.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2008.
"Who Needs Strong Leaders?,"
Research Department Publications
4563, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Overland, Jody & Simons, Kenneth L & Spagat, Michael, 2000.
"Political Instability and Growth in Dictatorships,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jody Overland & Kenneth L. Simons & Michael Spagat, 2000. "Political Instability and Growth in Dictatorships," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 354, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jody Overland, Kenneth Simons and Michael Spagat, 2003. "Political Instability and Growth in Dictatorships," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/11, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Azémar, Céline, 2008.
"Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-23, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2009. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(4), pages 667-709, August.
- Céline Azémar & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2008. "Public Governance, Health and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2009_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dutt, Pushan & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2016. "Democracy and policy stability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 499-517.
- Malik, Adeel & Temple, Jonathan, 2006.
"The Geography of Output Volatility,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ., 2010. "The Korean Political System and its Effects on the Economy," Chapters, in: The Korean Economy in Transition, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Mínguez & Juan Francisco Martín Ugedo, 2005. "La Influencia Del Poder De La Direccion En El Riesgo Y En El Valor De La Empresa: Evidencia Para El Mercado Español," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Commander, Simon & Nikoloski, Zlatko, 2010. "Institutions and Economic Performance: What Can Be Explained?," IZA Discussion Papers 5247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ho-Chuan (River) Huang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012.
"Banking Market Structure, Liquidity Needs, and Industrial Growth Volatility,"
1206, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Ho-Chuan Huang & WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "Banking Market Structure, Liquidity Needs, and Industrial Growth Volatility," Working papers 2012-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Muhammad Zakaria & Bashir Ahmed Fida, 2009. "Democratic Institutions and Variability of Economic Growth in Pakistan: Some Evidence from the Time-series Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 269-289.
- Facundo Albornoz & Jayasri Dutta, 2007. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth in Latin America," Discussion Papers 07-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2008. "¿A quién le hacen falta líderes autoritarios?," Research Department Publications 4564, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Mueller, Hannes Felix, 2015. "Volatility and Political Institutions: Theory and Application to Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2005-07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilli Mario & Li Yuan, 2012. "Citizenry Accountability in Autocracies," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-6, December.
- Kangoye, Thierry, 2011. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Democracy?," WIDER Working Paper Series 064, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jamasb, T. & Mota, R. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2004.
"‘Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: A Survey of Empirical Evidence on Determinants and Performance’,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0439, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Mota, Raffaella & Newbery, David & Pollitt, Michael, 2005. "Electricity sector reform in developing countries : a survey of empirical evidence on determinants and performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3549, The World Bank.
- Tang, Sam Hak Kan & Groenewold, Nicolaas & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2008. "The link between institutions, technical change and macroeconomic volatility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1520-1549, December.
- Li, Yuan & Gilli, Mario, 2014. "Accountability in Autocracies: The Role of Revolution Threat," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-30, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Mar 2014.
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Jeffrey Edwards & Frank Thames, 2010. "Growth volatility and the interaction between economic and political development," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 183-201, August.
- Yang, Benhua, 2008. "Does democracy lower growth volatility? A dynamic panel analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 562-574, March.
- Indra de Soysa & Jennifer Bailey & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "Free to Squander? Democracy, Institutional Design, and Economic Sustainability, 1975–2000," Macroeconomics 0412004, EconWPA.