Citations for "Information and the Coase Theorem"
by Farrell, Joseph
- Per Andersen & Frank Jensen, 2003. "Local Pollution in Federal Systems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 417-428, November.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004.
"Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions As The Fundamental Cause Of Long-Run Growth," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002889, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ray, Isha & Williams, Jeffrey, 2002. "Locational asymmetry and the potential for cooperation on a canal," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 129-155, February.
- Bester, Helmut & Wärneryd, Karl, 2006.
"Conflict and the Social Contract,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
94, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2004.
"Local Commons And Cross-Effects Of Population And Inequality On The Local Provision Of Environmental Services,"
003146, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2005. "Local Commons and Cross-Effects of Population and Inequality on the Local Provision of environmental Services," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 62, pages 75-121, Enero-Jun.
- Julia Hiscock & David E. Hojman, 2004. "Where Have All the Flowers Gone? Coase Theorem Failures in English Summer Cultural Events: The Case of Sidmouth International Festival," Research Papers 200406, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Scott Gehlbach, 2003. "Taxability and Government Support of Business Activity: Testing Theories of Social-Contract Failure," Working Papers w0028, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Helmut Bester & Karl Warneryd, .
"Conflict Resolution under Asymmetric Information,"
006, Departmental Working Papers.
- Bester, Helmut & Wärneryd, Karl, 1998. "Conflict Resolution Under Asymmetric Information," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 264, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tamara Todorova, 2007. "The Coase Theorem Revisited: Implications for Economic Transition," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(2), pages 189-201, June.
- Chen-Yu Chang, 2006. "The determinants of the vertical boundaries of the construction firm: comment," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 229-232.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Richard Just & David Zilberman, 2003.
"Risk Aversion, Liability Rules, and Safety,"
NBER Working Papers
9678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Gibbons, Editor & John Roberts, Editor, 2012. "The Handbook of Organizational Economics," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 9889.
- Alex Robson & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005.
"Costly Enforcement of Property Rights and the Coase Theorem,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2005-455, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Alex Robson & Stergios Skaperdas, 2008. "Costly enforcement of property rights and the Coase theorem," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 109-128, July.
- Alexander R. W. Robson & Stergios Skaperdas, 2002. "Costly Enforcement of Property Rights and the Coase Theorem," CESifo Working Paper Series 762, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lasserre, Pierre, 1994. "La Genèse, les coûts de transaction et l’économie de l’environnement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 383-397, décembre.
- Achim Lerch, 1998. "Property Rights and Biodiversity," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 285-304, November.
- Helfand, Gloria E. & Berck, Peter & Maull, Tim, 2003. "The theory of pollution policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 249-303 Elsevier.
- Bård Harstad, 2013.
"The Market for Conservation and Other Hostages,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4296, CESifo Group Munich.
- Espínola-Arredondo, Ana & Muñoz-García, Félix, 2013. "When does environmental regulation facilitate entry-deterring practices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 133-152.
- Richard O. Zerbe & Howard E. McCurdy, 1999. "The failure of market failure," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 558-578.
- Cooper, Richard N., 1995. "The Coase Theorem and international economic relations," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 29-44, May.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott, 2004. "Moving costs, security of tenure and eviction," Urban/Regional 0408005, EconWPA.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2013.
"Can Poorly Informed Regulators Hinder Competition?,"
2013-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ana Espínola-Arredondo & Félix Muñoz-García, 2015. "Can Poorly Informed Regulators Hinder Competition?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(3), pages 433-461, July.
- Regibeau, Pierre & Rockett, Katharine, 2011.
"Economic analysis of resilience: a framework for local policy response based on new case studies,"
38548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2012.
- Pierre Régibeau & Katharine Rockett, 2013. "Economic analysis of resilience: A framework for local policy response based on new case studies," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 107-147.
- Msangi, Siwa & Howitt, Richard E., 2006.
"Income Distributional Effects of Using Market-Based Instruments for Managing Common Property Resources,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25247, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Siwa Msangi & Richard E. Howitt, 2007. "Income distributional effects of using market-based instruments for managing common property resources," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 249-259, December.
- Buchen, Clemens, 2010. "Emerging economic systems in Central and Eastern Europe – a qualitative and quantitative assessment," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 37141, November.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1999. "Lessons From East Asia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 311-330, May.
- Andrey Zaikin & Ana Espinola-Arredondo, 2012.
"The Carrot or the Stick: Water Allocation Strategies for Uzbekistan,"
2012-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Zaikin, Andrey & Espinola-Arredondo, Ana, 2012. "The Carrot or the Stick: Water Allocation Strategies for Uzbekistan," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124680, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jack, William, 1992. "Power sharing and pollution control : coordinating policies among levels of government," Policy Research Working Paper Series 887, The World Bank.
- Dominique Bureau, 2009. "Économie d’un accord global sur le climat : une introduction," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(4), pages 1-19.
- Jee Hoon Lee, 2007. "Space or Power: Which Matters More In Permit Markets?," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 23, pages 159-185.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 1999. "Regulation of Renewable Resources in Federal Systems: The Case of Fishery in th EU," Working Papers 3/99, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "Environmental Protection Agencies: Measuring the Welfare Benefits from Regulation under Different Information Contexts," Working Papers 2011-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2011. "Rethinking Macroeconomics: What Failed, And How To Repair It," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 591-645, 08.
- Nobuo Akai & Yusaku Horiuchi & Masayo Sakata, 2005.
"Short-run and Long-run Effects of Corruption on Economic Growth: Evidence from State-Level Cross-Section Data for the United States,"
International and Development Economics Working Papers
idec05-5, International and Development Economics.
- Nobuo Akai & Yusaku Horiuchi & Masayo Sakata, 2005. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Corruption on Economic Growth: Evidence from State-Level Cross-Section Data for the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-348, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Brito, Dagobert L. & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Intriligator, Michael D. & Sheshinski, Eytan & Slutsky, Steven M., 2006. "Private information, Coasian bargaining, and the second welfare theorem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 871-895, May.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 2003.
"Why not a political Coase theorem? Social conflict, commitment, and politics,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 620-652, December.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002. "Why Not a Political Coase Theorem? Social Conflict, Commitment and Politics," NBER Working Papers 9377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Stiglitz, 1998. "Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government: The Private Uses of Public Interests: Incentives and Institutions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Glen Archibald & Nathaniel Wilcox, 2002. "A New Variant of the Winner's Curse in a Coasian Contracting Game," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 155-172, October.
- Narula, R. & Dunning, J. H., 1998.
"Explaining international R&D alliances and the role of governments,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 377-397, August.
- Narula R, 1997. "Explaining international R & D alliances and the role of governments," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Argyres, Nicholas S., 1995. "Technology strategy, governance structure and interdivisional coordination," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 337-358, December.
- Graff Zivin, Joshua & Small, Arthur A., 2003. "Risk sharing in Coasean contracts," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 394-415, March.
- Ernesto Cárdenas & Jair Ojeda, 2002. "La nueva economía institucional y la teoría de la implementación," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(6), pages 153-169, January-J.
- Eskeland, Gunnar S., 1993. "A presumptive pigovian tax on gasoline : analysis of an air pollution control program for Mexico City," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1076, The World Bank.
- Henry, Claude, 1991. "Finances publiques et environnement : tensions et convergences," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(3), pages 267-278, septembre.
- Polasky, Stephen & Doremus, Holly, 1998. "When the Truth Hurts: Endangered Species Policy on Private Land with Imperfect Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 22-47, January.
- Karshenas M, 1993. "Environment, employment and sustainable development," ILO Working Papers 292066, International Labour Organization.
- Kolmar, Martin, 1997. "Zur Effizienz nationaler Sozialversicherungssysteme in der Europäischen Union," Discussion Papers, Series II 341, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".