Lessons From East Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1972. "Some Aspects of the Pure Theory of Corporate Finance: Bankruptcies and Take-Overs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 458-482, Autumn.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1987.
"Information and the Coase Theorem,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 113-129, Fall.
- Joseph Farrell., 1987. "Information and the Coase Theorem," Economics Working Papers 8747, University of California at Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1987. "Information and the Coase Theorem," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1sc2r800, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakatani, Ryota, 2018.
"Real and financial shocks, exchange rate regimes and the probability of a currency crisis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 60-73.
- Nakatani, Ryota, 2017. "Real and Financial Shocks, Exchange Rate Regimes and the Probability of a Currency Crisis," MPRA Paper 82186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hutchison, Michael M. & Noy, Ilan & Wang, Lidan, 2010.
"Fiscal and monetary policies and the cost of sudden stops,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 973-987, October.
- Michael M. Hutchison & Ilan Noy & Lidan Wang, 2007. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies and the Cost of Sudden Stops," Working Papers 200724, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T., 2003. "A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1489-1526, December.
- Nuri Yildirim & Huseyin Tastan, 2012.
"Capital Flows and Economic Growth across Spectral requencies: Evidence from Turkey,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 441-462, September.
- Nuri Yildirim & Huseyin Tastan, 2009. "Capital flows and economic growth across spectral frequencies: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2009/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Soyoung Kim & Sunghyun Henry Kim, 2007. "Financial Panic and Exchange Rate Overshooting during Currency Crises," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 71-89.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2015. "Volatile Capital Flows and Economic Growth: The Role of Macro-prudential Regulation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 215, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Clara Garcia, 2004. "Capital Inflows, Policy Responses, and Their Ill Consequences: Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the Decade Before the Crises," Working Papers wp81, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Benjamin Powell, 2005. "State Development Planning: Did it Create an East Asian Miracle?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 305-323, December.
- Sensoy, Ahmet, 2015. "An alternative way to track the hot money in turbulent times," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 215-220.
- Ferreira, Miguel A. & Laux, Paul A., 2009. "Portfolio flows, volatility and growth," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 271-292, March.
- Soyoung Kim, 2014. "Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on the Exchange Rate in the Republic of Korea: Capital Flows in Stock and Bond Markets," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 31(1), pages 121-135, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:21:y:1999:i:3:p:311-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.