Risk sharing in Coasean contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1974. "Incentives and Risk Sharing in Sharecropping," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 219-255.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Ullah, Aman, 1974. "Competitive Firm and the Theory of Input Demand under Price Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 537-548, May/June.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1987.
"Information and the Coase Theorem,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 113-129, Fall.
- Joseph Farrell., 1987. "Information and the Coase Theorem," Economics Working Papers 8747, University of California at Berkeley.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1987. "Information and the Coase Theorem," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1sc2r800, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Saha, Atanu, 1997. "Risk Preference Estimation in the Nonlinear Mean Standard Deviation Approach," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(4), pages 770-782, October.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Segerson, Kathleen, 1988. "Uncertainty and incentives for nonpoint pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Shogren, Jason F., 1992. "An experiment on Coasian bargaining over ex ante lotteries and ex post rewards," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 153-169, January.
- Starrett, David A., 1972. "Fundamental nonconvexities in the theory of externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 180-199, April.
- Hoffman, Elizabeth & Spitzer, Matthew L, 1982. "The Coase Theorem: Some Experimental Tests," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(1), pages 73-98, April.
- Harrison, Glenn W & McKee, Michael, 1985. "Experimental Evaluation of the Coase Theorem," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 653-670, October.
- Roth, Alvin E & Rothblum, Uriel G, 1982. "Risk Aversion and Nash's Solution for Bargaining Games with Risky Outcomes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 639-647, May.
- Edward P. Lazear & Robert L. Moore, 1984. "Incentives, Productivity, and Labor Contracts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(2), pages 275-296.
- Oliver D. Hart, 1983. "Optimal Labour Contracts under Asymmetric Information: An Introduction," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 3-35.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 421-430, June.
- Greenwood, Peter H & Ingene, Charles A, 1978. "Uncertain Externalities, Liability Rules, and Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 300-310, June.
- Feder, Gershon, 1977. "The impact of uncertainty in a class of objective functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 504-512, December.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 1996. "Non-point-source pollution regulation as a multi-task principal-agent problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 95-116, January.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1979. "Optimal incentive contracts with imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 231-259, April.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1995. "What is the Coase Theorem?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-74, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2012.
"Social Wealth and Optimal Care,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 271-284.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2012. "Social wealth and optimal care," Post-Print hal-01385819, HAL.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Social Wealth and Optimal Care," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Langlais, Eric, 2010.
"Safety and the Allocation of Costs in Large Accidents,"
25710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Langlais, 2012. "Safety and the allocation of costs in large accidents," Post-Print hal-01411623, HAL.
- Zivin, Joshua Graff & Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, David, 2005. "Risk Aversion, Liability Rules, and Safety," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 604-623, December.
- L. A. Franzoni, 2016. "Optimal liability design under risk and ambiguity," Working Papers wp1048, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sproul, Thomas W. & Zilberman, David, 2011. "Accidents Happen: The Effect of Uncertainty on Environmental Policy Design," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103927, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jiří Hlaváček & Michal Hlaváček, 2011. "Generalized Coase Theorem," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 329-347.
- Ghosh, Gaurav & Shortle, James, 2012. "Managing Pollution Risk through Emissions Trading," FCN Working Papers 1/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:45:y:2003:i:2,supplement1:p:394-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.