Citations for "Measuring the Benefits from Reduced Morbidity"
by Cropper, M L
- Usha Gupta, 2006. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Working Papers id:668, eSocialSciences.
- Johnson, F. Reed & Desvousges, William H., 1997. "Estimating Stated Preferences with Rated-Pair Data: Environmental, Health, and Employment Effects of Energy Programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 79-99, September.
- Titus J. Galama & Arie Kapteyn, 2009.
"Grossman’s Missing Health Threshold,"
200947, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sujitra Vassanadumrongdee & Shunji Matsuoka & Hiroaki Shirakawa, 2004. "Meta-analysis of contingent valuation studies on air pollution-related morbidity risks," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 6(1), pages 11-47, March.
- Elbasha, Elamin H. & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "Environment in Three Classes of Endogenous Growth Models," Bulletins 7474, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Anne Rozan, 2001. "How to measure health costs induced by air pollution?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 137(I), pages 103-116, March.
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2008. "Association between marital status and health: examining the role of age and gender," MPRA Paper 15923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2013. "Elderly's Health Shocks and Household's Ex-ante Poverty in India," ASARC Working Papers 2013-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Johannesson, Magnus, 1999.
"New estimates of the demand for health: results based on a categorical health measure and Swedish micro data,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1325-1332, November.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Johannesson, Magnus, 1997. "New Estimates of the Demand for Health: Results Based on a Categorical Health Measure and Swedish Micro Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 205, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Gerdtham, U. -G. & Johannesson, M. & Lundberg, L. & Isacson, D., 1999. "The demand for health: results from new measures of health capital," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 501-521, September.
- Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Air Quality," Cahiers de recherche 01-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- A. Freeman, 2006. "Valuing Environmental Health Effects – An Economic Perspective," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(3), pages 347-363, July.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009.
"Health-enhancing activities and the environment:How competition for resources make the environmental policy beneficial,"
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Health-enhancing Activities and the Environment: How Competition for Resources Makes the Environmental Policy Beneficial," Working Papers 2009.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2007. "An Economic Evaluation of Life-Style and Air-pollution-related Damages: Results from the BRFSS," JEPS Working Papers 07-001, JEPS.
- Rambaud, Alexandre, 2013. "Taking the Existence Value seriously: new ways for firms to grasp Sustainable Development," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13032, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nathalie Mathieu-Bolh & Xavier Pautrel, 2014.
"Environmental taxation, health and the life-cycle,"
- Christian Dustmann & Frank Windmeijer, 2000.
"Wages and the demand for health - a life cycle analysis,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Dustmann, Christian & Windmeijer, Frank, 2000. "Wages and the Demand for Health - A Life Cycle Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thijs Zuidema & Andries Nentjes, 1997. "Health damage of air pollution: An estimate of a dose-response relationship for the Netherlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(3), pages 291-308, April.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada, 1987. "Social Security and Earlier Retirement in Japan: Cross-Sectional Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2010.
"The indirect effect of fine particulate matter on health through individuals' life-style,"
POLIS Working Papers
144, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Di Novi, Cinzia, 2013. "The indirect effect of fine particulate matter on health through individuals’ life-style," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 27-36.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2011. "The Indirect Effect of Fine Particulate Matter on Health through Individuals' Life-style," DEP - series of economic working papers 1/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Gauri Khanna, 2008. "The Impact on Child Health from Access to Water and Sanitation and Other Socioeconomic Factors," IHEID Working Papers 02-2008, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jan 2008.
- Pandey, Manoj K., 2008. "Ageing, marital status and its health implications: evidences from India," MPRA Paper 15370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joyashree Roy, 2008.
"Estimating the Economic Benefits of Arsenic Removal in India: A Case Study from West Bengal,"
- Joyashree Roy, . "Estimating the Economic Benefits of Arsenic Removal in India: A Case Study from West Bengal," Working papers 15, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Bouvier, Rachel, 2014. "Distribution of income and toxic emissions in Maine, United States: Inequality in two dimensions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 39-47.
- Cinzia Di Novi, 2010. "The influence of traffic-related pollution on individuals' life-style: results from the BRFSS," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1318-1344.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Mordechai Shechter, 1991. "A comparative study of environmental amenity valuations," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 129-155, June.
- Erbsland, Manfred & Ried, Walter & Ulrich, Volker, 1994. "Health, health care, and the environment: econometric evidence from German micro data," ZEW Discussion Papers 94-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dr Clevo I. Wilson, 1999. "A WTP Model Showing the Relationships Between Three Approaches For Pollution," Discussion Papers Series 268, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:gii:giihei:ciesrp:cies_rp_27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "Poverty and Disability among Indian Elderly: Evidence from Household Survey," ASARC Working Papers 2009-10, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Tanzir Chowdhury & Mohammad Imran, 2010. "Morbidity Costs of Vehicular Air Pollution: Examining Dhaka City in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2677, eSocialSciences.
- Ried, Walter, 1998. "Comparative dynamic analysis of the full Grossman model," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 383-425, August.
- Alexandre C. Nicolella & Walter Belluzzo, 2011. "Impact Of Reducing The Pre-Harvestburning Of Sugar-Cane Area On Respiratory Health In Brazil," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 118, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Leslie Richardson & John B. Loomis & Patricia A. Champ, 2013. "Valuing Morbidity from Wildfire Smoke Exposure: A Comparison of Revealed and Stated Preference Techniques," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 76-100.
- Xavier Pautrel, . "Environmental Policy, Health and Long-Run," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000048, EcoMod.
- Chiara Ravetti & Yana Popp Jin & Mu Quan & Zhang Shiqiu & Timothy Swanson, 2014. "Air pollution in Urban Beijing: The role of Government-controlled information," CIES Research Paper series 27-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Samakovlis, Eva & Huhtala, Anni & Bellander, Tom & Svartengren, Magnus, 2004. "Air Quality and Morbidity: Concentration-response Relationships for Sweden," Working Paper 87, National Institute of Economic Research.