Econometric Evaluation of Health Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Propper Carol & Sutton Matt & Whitnall Carolyn & Windmeijer Frank, 2008.
"Did 'Targets and Terror' Reduce Waiting Times in England for Hospital Care?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-27, January.
- Carol Propper & Matt Sutton & Carolyn Whitnall & Frank Windmeijer, 2007. "Did 'Targets and Terror' Reduce Waiting times in England for Hospital Care?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/179, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Hamilton, Barton H & Bramley-Harker, Robert Edward, 1999. "The Impact of the NHS Reforms on Queues and Surgical Outcomes in England: Evidence from Hip Fracture Patients," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(457), pages 437-462, July.
- Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol & Wilson, Deborah, 2005.
"Extending Choice In English Health Care: The implications of the economic evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carol Propper & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess, 2005. "Extending Choice In English Health Care: The implications of the economic evidence," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/133, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Street, Andrew & Maynard, Alan, 2007. "Activity based financing in England: the need for continual refinement of payment by results," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 419-427, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2014.
"Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labor Migration,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 667-680, November.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2012. "Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labour Migration," WIFO Working Papers 430, WIFO.
- Hossain, M. I., 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Health Programmes on the Anthropometric Indicators for Bangladeshi Women and Children Using Cross-Sectional Data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gomes, M & Grieve, R, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Friendship Networks on Health Behaviors of Adolescents," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:09/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.