Evaluating Social Programs with Endogenous Program Placement and Selection of the Treated
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brooks, N. & Bhojvaid, V. & Jeuland, M.A. & Lewis, J.J. & Patange, O. & Pattanayak, S.K., 2016. "How much do alternative cookstoves reduce biomass fuel use? Evidence from North India," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 153-171.
- Emanuele Millemaci & Dario Sciulli, 2014. "The long-term impact of family difficulties during childhood on labor market outcomes," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 663-687, December.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2014.
"Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the European Union,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 90(2), pages 260-289.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2011. "SPS Capitalization into Land Value : Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," LICOS Discussion Papers 29311, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2014. "Capitalization of the Single Payment Scheme into Land Value: Generalized Propensity Score Evidence from the EU," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 186378, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Julie Subervie, 2015.
"Do agri-environmental schemes help reduce herbicide use? Evidence from a natural experiment in France,"
Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics
2015-05, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Julie Subervie, 2015. "Do agri-environmental schemes help reduce herbicide use? Evidence from a natural experiment in France," Post-Print hal-01199067, HAL.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Julie Subervie, 2015. "Do agri-environmental schemes help reduce herbicide use? Evidence from a natural experiment in France," Working Papers hal-01199075, HAL.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Julie Subervie, 2015. "Do agri-environmental schemes help reduce herbicide use? Evidence from a natural experiment in France," Working Papers hal-01148583, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:149:y:2018:i:c:p:202-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Namizata Binaté Fofana & Gerrit Antonides & Anke Niehof & Johan Ophem, 2015. "How microfinance empowers women in Côte d’Ivoire," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 1023-1041, December.
- Raghbendra Jha & Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2008.
"Poverty, Undernutrition and Vulnerability in Rural India: Public Works versus Food Subsidy,"
ASARC Working Papers
2008-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghbendra Jha & Katsushi S Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2009. "Poverty, Undernutrition and Vulnerability in Rural India: Public Works versus Food Subsidy," Working Papers id:1907, eSocialSciences.
- Rodríguez, Catherine & Sánchez, Fabio & Armenta, Armando, 2010. "Do Interventions at School Level Improve Educational Outcomes? Evidence from a Rural Program in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 415-428, March.
- Arimoto, Yutaka, 2010. "Impact of land readjustment project on farmland use and structural adjustment: The case of Niigata, Japan," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61278, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kamdem, Cyrille Bergaly, 2016. "Impact of cocoa farmer field schools on cocoa yield: empirical evidence of cocoa farmers in Cameroon," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246388, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Henson, Spencer & Masakure, Oliver & Cranfield, John, 2011. "Do Fresh Produce Exporters in Sub-Saharan Africa Benefit from GlobalGAP Certification?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 375-386, March.
- Sudhanshu Handa & John A. Maluccio, 2010.
"Matching the Gold Standard: Comparing Experimental and Nonexperimental Evaluation Techniques for a Geographically Targeted Program,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 415-447, April.
- Sudhanshu Handa & John Maluccio, 2008. "Matching the gold standard: Comparing experimental and non-experimental evaluation techniques for a geographically targeted program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0813, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S., 2011. "Do community-driven development projects enhance social capital? Evidence from the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 348-358, November.
- Laure Kuhfuss & Julie Subervie, 2015. "Do European PES help reduce herbicide use ? Evidence from a natural experiment in France," Working Papers 15-02, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2015.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Paolo Verme, 2009. "Evaluating Pro-poor Transfers When Targeting is Weak: The Albanian Ndihma Ekonomike Program Revisited," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
More about this item
Keywordsprogram evaluation; self-selection; treatment effects; matching; control function; regression-discontinuity; instrumental variables;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:5-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.