Estimating limited dependent variable models from panel data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney K., 1987. "Efficient estimation of limited dependent variable models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 231-250, November.
- Klein, Roger W & Spady, Richard H, 1993.
"An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 387-421, March.
- Klein, R.W. & Spady, R.H., 1991. "An Efficient Semiparametric Estimator for Binary Response Models," Papers 70, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Bentolila & Ildefonso Mendez & Francisco Maeso, 2015. "Leaving Home with a Partner," CESifo Working Paper Series 5381, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephen Pudney, 2008.
"The dynamics of perception: modelling subjective wellbeing in a short panel,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(1), pages 21-40.
- Pudney, Stephen, 2006. "The dynamics of perception: modelling subjective well-being in a short panel," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Leandro M. Magnusson, 2010.
"Inference in limited dependent variable models robust to weak identification,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 56-79, October.
- Leandro M. Magnusson, 2008. "Inference in Limited Dependent Variable Models Robust to Weak Identification," Working Papers 0801, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Maite Martínez-Granado & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2002.
"The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 305-330.
- Maite Martínez & J. Ruiz Castillo, "undated". "The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study," Studies on the Spanish Economy 14, FEDEA.
- Jorge Farinha & Oscar Lopez-de-Foronda, 2009.
"The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 169-189.
- Jorge Farinha & Óscar López de Foronda, 2005. "The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence," CEF.UP Working Papers 0509, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Shannon N. Seitz, 1999. "Labor Supply, Divorce and Remarriage," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9902, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Arellano, 2003. "Discrete choices with panel data," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(3), pages 423-458, September.
- Alonso-Borrego, César & Forcadell, Francisco Javier, 2010. "Related diversification and R&D intensity dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 537-548, May.
- Mª Dolores Collado, 1998. "Estimating binary choice models from cohort data," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(2), pages 259-276, May.
- Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2006. "A note on the performance of Bover-Arellano discrete choice dynamic estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 272-277, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:21:y:1997:i:2:p:141-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.