On Autoregressive Order Selection Criteria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. Yamada, 2000. "M2 demand relation and effective exchange rate in Japan: a cointegration analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 229-232.
- Tan Hui Boon & Baharumshah Ahmad Zubaidi, 1999. "Dynamic Causal Chain of Money, Output, Interest Rate and Prices in Malaysia: Evidence Based On Vector Error- Correction Modelling Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 103-120.
- Mark P. Taylor, 2003. "Purchasing Power Parity," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 436-452, August.
- Sarantis, Nicholas, 2001. "Nonlinearities, cyclical behaviour and predictability in stock markets: international evidence," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 459-482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ladislava Grochova & Ludek Kouba, 2010.
"Elite Political Instability and Economic Growth: An Empirical Evidence from the Baltic States,"
MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics
2010-01, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ladislava Grochova & Ludek Kouba, 2011. "Is Elite Political Stability a Necessary Condition for Economic Growth? An Empirical Evidence from the Baltic States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-15, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-04-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-04-11 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0404001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.