Report NEP-ETS-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut LÜTKEPOHL, 2004. "Recent Advances in Cointegration Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/12, European University Institute.
- Johnson, Paul, 2003. "A Continuous State Space Approach to “Convergence by Parts”," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 54, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Estimating average partial effects under conditional moment independence assumptions," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matias Cattaneo & Michael Jansson & Whitney K. Newey, 2017. "Inference in linear regression models with many covariates and heteroskedasticity," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Christopher L. House & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2004. "Phased-In Tax Cuts and Economic Activity," Macroeconomics 0404009, EconWPA.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2004. "On Autoregressive Order Selection Criteria," Computational Economics 0404001, EconWPA.