Dynamic Causal Chain of Money, Output, Interest Rate and Prices in Malaysia: Evidence Based On Vector Error- Correction Modelling Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2004. "Which Lag Length Selection Criteria Should We Employ?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(33), pages 1-9.
- Tang, Maggie May-Jean, 2016. "A Review of the Literature on Monetary Neutrality," MPRA Paper 70113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Maggie May-Jean & Puah, Chin-Hong & Awang Marikan, Dayang-Affizzah, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Long-Run Neutrality Hypothesis Using Divisia Money," MPRA Paper 50020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cai, Yifei, 2016.
[Quantity and Structure of Money Supply and Economic Growth— Evidence from ADL Test for Threshold Cointegration and Time-varying Granger Causality Relation," MPRA Paper 73750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew, 2004. "On Autoregressive Order Selection Criteria," Computational Economics 0404001, EconWPA.
- Masih, Mansur & AbdulKarim, Fatima, 2014. "Dynamic causal chain of money, output, interest rate, exchange rate and prices: Nigeria as a case study," MPRA Paper 58240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasika Perera & Masaru Ichihashi, 2016. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Sri Lanka," IDEC DP2 Series 6-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Tang, Chor Foon, 2008. "Is inflation always a monetary phenomenon in Malaysia?," MPRA Paper 19778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-59 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:13:y:1999:i:1:p:103-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .