Una Mirada a la Efectividad de los Profesores en Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Henríquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2012.
"Effective schools do exist: low-income children's academic performance in Chile,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 445-451, March.
- Andrea Repetto & Francisco Henriquez & Bernardo Lara & Alejandro Mizala, 2011. "Effective Schools Do Exist: Low Income Children's Academic Performance in Chile," Working Papers wp_010, Adolfo Ibáñez University, School of Government.
- Francisco Gallego & Andrés Hernando, 2009. "School Choice in Chile: Looking at the Demand Side," Documentos de Trabajo 356, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Eric A. Hanushek & John F. Kain & Steven G. Rivkin & Daniel M. O'Brien, 2005. "The Market for Teacher Quality," Discussion Papers 04-025, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jonah E. Rockoff, 2004. "The Impact of Individual Teachers on Student Achievement: Evidence from Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 247-252, May.
- Bernardo Lara & Alejandra Mizala & Andrea Repetto, 2009. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," Documentos de Trabajo 263, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Andrea Repetto & Alejandra Mizala & Bernardo Lara, 2010. "The Effectiveness of Private Voucher Education: Evidence from Structural School Switches," 2010 Meeting Papers 104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela Toledo Román & Juan Pablo Valenzuela, 2015. "Over-estimating the effects of teacher attributes on school performance in the Chilean education system," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 42(1 Year 20), pages 99-128, June.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:60:y:2018:i:c:p:33-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uai:wpaper:wp_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio A Agostini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipuaicl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.