The Capital Inflow “Problem” Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Leonardo Leiderman & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1994.
"The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts And Issues,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(3), pages 54-66, July.
- Carmen Reinhart & Leonardo Leiderman & Guillermo Calvo, 1993. "The Capital Inflows Problem; Concepts and Issues," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 93/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1994. "The capital inflows problem: Concepts and issues," MPRA Paper 13902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1993.
"El problema de la afluencia de capital: Conceptos y temas
[The Capital Inflows Problem: Concepts and Issues]," MPRA Paper 13682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Preface," MPRA Paper 17451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart and Vincent R. Reinhart, 2011.
"Limits of Monetary Policy in Theory and Practice,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(3), pages 427-439, Fall.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent Reinhart, 2011. "Pride Goes Before a Fall: Federal Reserve Policy and Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 16815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Moron & Juan F. Castro, 2002. "Uncovering Central Bank Monetary Policy Objectives: Going Beyond Fear of Floating," Macroeconomics 0205002, EconWPA.
- Davis, J. Scott, 2015.
"The macroeconomic effects of debt- and equity-based capital inflows,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 81-95.
- Davis, J. Scott, 2014. "The macroeconomic effects of debt- and equity-based capital inflows," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 214, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Scott Davis, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Debt- and Equity-Based Capital Inflows," Working Papers 282014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Glaessner, Thomas Charles & Oks, Daniel, 1998. "NAFTA, capital mobility, and Mexico's financial system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1984, The World Bank.
- Moreno, R. & Pasadilla, G. & Remolona, E., 1998.
"Asia's Financial Crisis: Lessons and Policy Responses,"
98-02, Economisch Institut voor het Midden en Kleinbedrijf-.
- Ramon Moreno & Gloria Pasadilla & Eli Remolona, 1998. "Asia's financial crisis: lessons and policy responses," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
Keywordscapital flows; reserves; exchange rates; capital controls;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-03-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2011-03-19 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-03-19 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-03-19 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .