Report NEP-OPM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Reinhart, Vincent, 2011. "The Capital Inflow “Problem” Revisited," MPRA Paper 29537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mouhamadou Sy & Hamidreza Tabarraei, 2010. "Capital inflows and exchange rate in LDCs: The Dutch disease problem revisited," PSE Working Papers halshs-00574955, HAL.
- Marco Hoeberichts & Ad Stokman, 2011. "Price dispersion in Europe: Does the business cycle matter?," DNB Working Papers 285, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2011. "Income insurance and the determinants of income insurance via foreign asset revenues and foreign liability payments," MPRA Paper 29364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melesse, Wondemhunegn Ezezew, 2011. "The Dynamics between Real Exchange Rate Movements and Trends in Trade Performance: The Case of Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 29316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen McKnight, 2011. "Real indeterminacy and the timing of money in open economies," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2011-01, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Sarno, Lucio & Schmeling, Maik & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2011. "Carry Trades and Global Foreign Exchange Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 8291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.