Introduction to "Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences"
In: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0147.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0147||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Rudiger Dornbusch & William H. Branson & Ricardo H. Arriazu, 1983. "Panel Discussion on Southern Cone," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(1), pages 164-184, March.
- Ethan Kaplan & Dani Rodrik, 2001.
"Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?,"
NBER Working Papers
8142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," Working Paper Series rwp01-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.