The cohort size-wage relationship in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Stapleton, David C & Young, Douglas J, 1988. "Educational Attainment and Cohort Size," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 330-361, July.
- Wright, Robert E, 1991. "Cohort Size and Earnings in Great Britain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 295-305, November.
- Irene Mosca, 2009. "Population Ageing and the Labour Market: Evidence from Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(2), pages 371-395, June.
- Dahlberg, Susanne & Nahum, Ruth-Aïda, 2003.
"Cohort Effects on Earnings Profiles: Evidence from Sweden,"
2003:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Dahlberg, Susanne & Nahum, Ruth-Aïda, 2003. "Cohort Effects on Earnings Profiles: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2003:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jlabrs:v:50:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12651-017-0227-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Roth & John Moffat, 2014. "Cohort size and youth unemployment in Europe: a regional analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1546, European Regional Science Association.
- de Graaff, Thomas & Arribas-Bel, Daniel & Ozgen, Ceren, 2017. "Demographic Aging and Employment Dynamics in German Regions: Modeling Regional Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 10734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garloff, Alfred & Roth, Duncan, 2016. "Regional age structure and young workers' wages," IAB Discussion Paper 201606, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2014.
"Cohort size and youth labour-market outcomes: the role of measurement error,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
201440, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Moffat, John & Roth, Duncan, 2016. "Cohort size and youth labour-market outcomes: the role of measurement error," IAB Discussion Paper 201637, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
KeywordsCohort size; wages; causal effect; instrumental variables; EU-SILC;
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-11-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2013-11-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-11-16 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .