Cohort Size Effects on the Wages of Young Men in Britain 1961-89
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2016.
"The Cohort Size-Wage Relationship in Europe,"
CEIS, vol. 30(4), pages 415-432, December.
- Duncan Roth & John Moffat, 2013. "The cohort size-wage relationship in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa13p950, European Regional Science Association.
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2013. "The cohort size-wage relationship in Europe," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201346, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 2000.
"Cohort Crowding and Youth Labor Markets (A Cross-National Analysis),"
NBER Chapters,in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 57-106
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanders Korenman & David Neumark, 1997. "Cohort Crowding and Youth Labor Markets: A Cross-National Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biagi, Federico & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "Demographic and education effects on unemployment in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1076-1101, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .