Report NEP-LMA-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/7244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco de Castro & Matteo Salto & Hugo Steiner, 2013. "The gap between public and private wages: new evidence for the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 508, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysit Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1311, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2013.
- Anthony Edo, 2013. "The Impact of Immigration on Native Wages and Employment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Cipollone, Angela & Patacchini, Eleonora & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2013. "Women Labor Market Participation in Europe: Novel Evidence on Trends and Shaping Factors," IZA Discussion Papers 7710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Moffat & Duncan Roth, 2013. "The cohort size-wage relationship in Europe," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201346, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J., 2013. "Can working conditions explain the return-to-entrepreneurship puzzle?," Discussion Papers 86, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Hart, Robert A & Roberts, J Elizabeth, 2013. "The rise and fall of piecework-timework wage differentials: market volatility, labor heterogeneity, and output pricing," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-12, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Laura Hospido & Gema Zamarro, 2013. "Retirement patterns of couples in Europe," Working Papers 1317, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fasih, Tazeen & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris, 2013. "Functional literacy, heterogeneity and the returns to schooling : multi-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6697, The World Bank.
- Vanleenhove, Pieter, 2013. "Full childcare coverage: higher maternal labour supply and childcare usage?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM19/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2013. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply," Working Papers 709, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- A. Kerem Co?ar & Nezih Guner & James Tybout, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," Working Papers 732, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nabanita Datta Gupta & Mona Larsen & Lars Brink Thomsen, 2013. "Do wage subsidies for disabled workers result in deadweight loss? – evidence from the Danish Flexjob scheme," Economics Working Papers 2013-24, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.