Exact Rational Expectations, Cointegration, and Reduced Rank Regression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Søren Johansen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2007. "Exact rational expectations, cointegration, and reduced rank regression," CREATES Research Papers 2007-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Søren Johansen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2004. "More on testing exact rational expectations in cointegrated vector autoregressive models: Restricted constant and linear term," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 389-397, December.
- Johansen, Soren & Swensen, Anders Rygh, 1999. "Testing exact rational expectations in cointegrated vector autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 73-91, November.
More about this item
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .