Report NEP-ECM-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200795 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Støve, Bård & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2007. "A Convolution Estimator for the Density of Nonlinear Regression Observations," Discussion Papers 2007/25, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Item repec:cwl:cwldpp:1395rr is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chevillon, Guillaume, 2007. "Inference in the Presence of Stochastic and Deterministic Trends," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07021, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Chudik , A. & Pesaran, M.H., 2007. "Infinite Dimensional VARs and Factor Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0757, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Soren Johansen & Anders Rygh Swensen, 2007. "Exact Rational Expectations, Cointegration, and Reduced Rank Regression," Discussion Papers 07-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marco Bee, 2007. "Importance Sampling for Sums of Lognormal Distributions, with Applications to Operational Risk," Department of Economics Working Papers 0728, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Akay, Alpaslan, 2007. "Monte Carlo Investigation of the Initial Values Problem in Censored Dynamic Random-Effects Panel Data Models," Working Papers in Economics 278, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2007. "Estimating TFP in the Presence of Outliers and Leverage Points: An Examination of the KLEMS Dataset," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007047e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Dirk Temme & Marcel Paulssen & Till Dannewald, 2007. "Integrating latent variables in discrete choice models – How higher-order values and attitudes determine consumer choice," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dieter Schumacher, 2007. "Estimating Gravity Equations: To Log or Not to Log?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 739, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Enzo Weber, 2007. "Correlation vs. Causality in Stock Market Comovement," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-064, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ager, Philipp & Kappler, Marcus & Osterloh, Steffen, 2007. "The Accuracy and Efficiency of the Consensus Forecasts: A Further Application and Extension of the Pooled Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Ariane Tichit, 2007. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Tony Lancaster, 2007. "Ecplaining Bootstraps and Robustness," Working Papers 2007-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.