Monetary Policy in the Capitals of Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattarai, Saroj & Chatterjee, Arpita & Park, Woong Yong, 2017. "Global Spillover Effects of US Uncertainty," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 331, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
Keywordshigh frequency identification; international financial spillovers; monetary policy;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-08-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2017-08-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-08-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2017-08-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .