Report NEP-OPM-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Eugeni, 2017. "Nominal Exchange Rates and Net Foreign Assets' Dynamics: the Stabilization Role of Valuation Effects," Working Papers 2017_09, Durham University Business School.
- J. Scott Davis & Eric van Wincoop, 2017. "Globalization and the Increasing Correlation between Capital Inflows and Outflows," NBER Working Papers 23671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razzak, Weshah, 2017. "The PPP Puzzle: An Update," MPRA Paper 80774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerko, Elena & Rey, Hï¿½lï¿½ne, 2017. "Monetary Policy in the Capitals of Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 12217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jerzmanowski, Michal & Tamura, Robert, 2017. "Directed Technological Change & Cross Country Income Differences: A Quantitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 80582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2017. "How to Cope with Volatile Commodity Export Prices: Four Proposals," CID Working Papers 335, Center for International Development at Harvard University.