Russia’s Real National Income: The Great War, Civil War, and Recovery, 1913 to 1928
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markevich, Andrei & Harrison, Mark, 2009. "Russia’s Real National Income: The Great War, Civil War, and Recovery, 1913 to 1928," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 911, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Rosefielde, 2005. "Tea Leaves and Productivity: Bergsonian Norms for Gauging the Soviet Future," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 259-273, June.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:53:y:2001:i:8:p:1159-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosefielde, Steven & Pfouts, Ralph W., 1995. "Neoclassical Norms and the Valuation of National Product in the Soviet Union and Its Postcommunist Successor States," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 375-389, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2015.
"World Human Development: 1870–2007,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," Working Papers 0034, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil War; GDP; Russia; Soviet Union; World War I;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .