Russia’s Real National Income: The Great War, Civil War, and Recovery, 1913 to 1928
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markevich, Andrei & Harrison, Mark, 2009. "Russia’s Real National Income: The Great War, Civil War, and Recovery, 1913 to 1928," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 911, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Rosefielde, 2005. "Tea Leaves and Productivity: Bergsonian Norms for Gauging the Soviet Future," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 259-273, June.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:53:y:2001:i:8:p:1159-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosefielde, Steven & Pfouts, Ralph W., 1995. "Neoclassical Norms and the Valuation of National Product in the Soviet Union and Its Postcommunist Successor States," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 375-389, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2015.
"World Human Development: 1870–2007,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," Working Papers 0034, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil War; GDP; Russia; Soviet Union; World War I;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.