Russia: An Abnormal Country
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:53:y:2001:i:8:p:1159-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2003.
"A Normal Country,"
NBER Working Papers
10057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2003. "A Normal Country," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2019, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1977. "Reaffirming the Existence of "Reasonable" Bergson-Samuelson Social Welfare Functions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(173), pages 81-88, February.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33078568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrei Shleifer & Daniel Treisman, 2005. "A Normal Country: Russia After Communism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 151-174, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Rosefielde, 2014. "Cold Peace: “Reset” and Coexistence," The Northeast Asian Economic Review, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia, vol. 2(1), pages 39-50, March.
- Assaf Razin & Steven Rosefielde, 2011.
"Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 57(3), pages 499-530, September.
- Razin, Assaf & Rosefielde, Steven, 2011. "Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s," CEPR Discussion Papers 8264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Steven Rosefielde, 2011. "Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s," NBER Working Papers 16754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2011. "Some comparative economics of the organization of sports: Competition and regulation in north American vs. European professional team sports leagues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00677436, HAL.
- Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Whither Russia? A Review of Andrei Shleifer's A Normal Country," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(1), pages 127-146, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; transition economics; comparative economic systems;
- P40 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - General
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:2:y:2005:i:1:p:3-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .