Market Socialism Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Socialist Calculation and Market Socialism," MPRA Paper 64255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Dabai, 1990. "Plan and market(s): a theoretical model of the Chinese grain economy," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010424, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jaroslav Vanek, 1969. "Hacia un Mejor Entendimiento de la Vía No Capitalista," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 6(18), pages 1-28.
- Emeric Lendjel, 2001. "Le tâtonnement "marshallien" dans les premiers écrits d'Oskar Lange," Post-Print halshs-00515386, HAL.
- Kotosz Balázs, 2014. "Heterodoxies in the Work of János Kornai: How Far from the Mainstream?," Journal of Heterodox Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(2), pages 131-144, December.
- James A. Yunker, 1991. "The Equity-Efficiency Tradeoff under Capitalism and Market Socialism," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 31-44, Jan-Mar.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Abram Bergson," Working Papers 1334, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Kotaro Suzumura, 2002. "Introduction to social choice and welfare," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 442, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard Auster & Morris Silver, 1973. "Collective goods and collective decision mechanisms," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Rosefielde, Steven, 2004. "An abnormal country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Émeric Lendjel, 2001. "Le tâtonnement "marshallien" dans les premiers écrits d'Oskar Lange," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(1), pages 79-114.
- Gordon Brady, 2005. "Valuing Tullock's Rejects: The Reception of His Work in Rent Seeking," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 473-483, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:75:y:1967:p:655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.