The Equity-Efficiency Tradeoff under Capitalism and Market Socialism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaughn, Karen I, 1980. "Economic Calculation under Socialism: The Austrian Contribution," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 535-554, October.
- Zimbalist, Andrew & Sherman, Howard J., 1984. "Comparing Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780127810508.
- Abram Bergson, 1967. "Market Socialism Revisited," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 655-655.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 74-79, January.
- Dwight Israelseni, L., 1980. "Collectives, communes, and incentives," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 99-124, June.
- Danziger, Sheldon & Haveman, Robert & Plotnick, Robert, 1981. "How Income Transfer Programs Affect Work, Savings, and the Income Distribution: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 975-1028, September.
- Browning, Edgar K & Johnson, William R, 1984. "The Trade-Off between Equality and Efficiency," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 175-203, April.
- Peter Murrell, 1983. "Did the theory of market socialism answer the challenge of Ludwig von Mises? A reinterpretation of the socialist controversy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 92-105, Spring.
- N/A, 1985. "General Policy," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 112-117, January.
- Ballard, Charles L & Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1985. "General Equilibrium Computations of the Marginal Welfare Costs of Taxes in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 128-138, March.
More about this item
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- P17 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Performance and Prospects
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:17:y:1991:i:1:p:31-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .