Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Abram Bergson, 1967. "Market Socialism Revisited," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 655-655.
- Bergson, Abram, 1980. "Consumer's surplus and income redistribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 31-47, August.
- Bergson, Abram, 1976. "Social choice and welfare economics under representative government," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 171-190, October.
- Bergson, Abram, 1973. "On Monopoly Welfare Losses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 853-870, December.
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare economics; Kaldor-Hicks; SocialWelfare Function; Pareto; comparative approach; happiness economics; fair allocation;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.