New Findings on Actual and Potential Trade between Romania and the Russian Federation: A Gravity Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Ruiz & Josep M. Vilarrubia, 2007. "The wise use of dummies in gravity models: export potentials in the Euromed region," Working Papers 0720, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Rosefielde,Steven, 2005. "Russia in the 21st Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521545297.
- Rosefielde,Steven, 2005. "Russia in the 21st Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521836784.
- Edward Christie, 2001.
"Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: A Gravity Model Approach,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
11, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Edward Christie, 2002. "Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: a Gravity Model Approach," wiiw Working Papers 21, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gros, Daniel & Gonciarz, Andrzej, 1996. "A note on the trade potential of Central and Eastern Europe," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 709-721, December.
- Vladimir Kontorovich, 2005. "Russia in the 21st Century: The Prodigal Superpower," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(4), pages 707-709, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRomanian exports; potential exports; the Russian Federation; gravity model; trade development;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:4:p:102-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.