A note on the trade potential of Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Zhen Kun & Winters, L. Alan, 1991. "The Trading Potential of Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1993. "The Potential for Trade Between the Countries of EFTA and Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Paas, Tiiu, 2002. "Gravity Approach for Exploring Baltic Sea Regional Integration in the Field of International Trade," Discussion Paper Series 26379, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Partanen, Anssi, 2002. "Trade Potential around the Baltic Rim: A two-model experiment," Discussion Papers 645, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Angela Cheptea, 2013.
"Border Effects and European Integration,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 59(2), pages 277-305, June.
- Cheptea, Angela, 2010. "Border Effects and East-West Integration," Working Papers 210391, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Angela Cheptea, 2010. "Border Effects and East-West Integration," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-15, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Cheptea, Angela, 2011. "Border Effects and European Integration," MPRA Paper 47009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédérique Festoc, 1997. "Le potentiel de croissance du commerce des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale avec la France et ses principaux partenaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 161-181.
- Paas, Tiiu, 2002. "Gravity approach for exploring Baltic Sea regional integration in the field of international trade," HWWA Discussion Papers 180, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Fock, Achim & von Ledebur, Oliver, 1998. "Struktur und Potentiale des Agraraußenhandels Mittel- und Osteuropas," IAMO Discussion Papers 14, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Gert-Jan M. Linders & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2006. "Estimation of the Gravity Equation in the Presence of Zero Flows," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jagdambe, Subhash & Kannan, Elumalai, 2020. "Effects of ASEAN-India Free Trade Agreement on agricultural trade: The gravity model approach," World Development Perspectives, Elsevier, vol. 19(C).
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Shang-Jin Wei., 1993.
"Emerging Currency Blocs,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C93-026, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 1993. "Emerging Currency Blocs," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233209, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1993. "Emerging Currency Blocs," NBER Working Papers 4335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Peter Huber & Jan Jakub Michalek, 1999. "Poland's Accession to the European Union: Demand for Protection of Selected Sensitive Products," WIFO Working Papers 117, WIFO.
- G.J.M. Linders, 2006. "Estimation of the Gravity Equation of Bilateral Trade in the Presence of Zero Flows," ERSA conference papers ersa06p746, European Regional Science Association.
- Irena Jindrichovska & Erginbay Ugurlu & Eleftherios I. Thalassinos, 2020. "Exploring the Trend of Czech FDIs and their Effect to Institutional Environment," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 94-108.
- Haq, Zahoor Ul & Meilke, Karl D. & Cranfield, John A.L., 2011. "The Gravity Model and the Problem of Zero's in Agrifood Trade," Working Papers 116851, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2010.
"The Estimated Trade Effects of the Euro: Why Are They Below Those from Historical Monetary Unions among Smaller Countries?,"
NBER Chapters, in: Europe and the Euro, pages 169-212,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2009. "The Estimated Trade Effects of the Euro: Why Are They Below Those From Historical Monetary Unions Among Smaller Countries?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Drapkin, I. & Mariev, O. & Chukavina, K., 2015. "Inflow and Outflow Potentials of Foreign Direct Investment in the Russian Economy: Numerical Estimation Based on the Gravity Approach," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 75-95.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Ernesto Stein & Shang-Jin Wei, 1998.
"Continental Trading Blocs: Are They Natural or Supernatural?,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 91-120,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Ernesto Stein & Shang-Jin Wei, 1993. "Continental Trading Blocs: Are They Natural, or Super-Natural?," NBER Working Papers 4588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Egger, 2001. "European Integration in Trade and FDI: A Dynamic Perspective," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(02), pages 30-35, October.
- Peter Egger, 1998. "Exportpotentiale zwischen Österreich und den benachbarten MOEL. Simulationsergebnisse aus einem panelökonometrischen Gravitationsmodell," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 71(11), pages 751-759, November.
- Jinhwan Oh & Orgilbold Tumurbaatar, 2011. "Mongolia's International Trade: Impact of Its Geographical Location," Working Papers EMS_2011_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Schumacher, D., 1995.
"Impact on German Trade of Increased Division of Labor with Eastern Europe,"
6, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Dieter Schumacher, 1995. "Impact on German Trade of Increased Division of Labour with Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 116, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:12:y:1996:i:4:p:709-721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.