The Potential for Trade Between the Countries of EFTA and Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waheed Akram Butt, 2008. "Pakistan's Export Potential: A Gravity Model Analysis," SBP Working Paper Series 23, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Kalman Dezseri, 2000. "Economic relations between Russia and the Central European countries," IWE Working Papers 111, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Partanen, Anssi, 2002. "Trade Potential around the Baltic Rim: A two-model experiment," Discussion Papers 645, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Paas, Tiiu, 2002. "Gravity approach for exploring Baltic Sea regional integration in the field of international trade," HWWA Discussion Papers 180, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Jakab, Zoltan M. & Kovacs, Mihaly A. & Oszlay, Andras, 2001. "How Far Has Trade Integration Advanced?: An Analysis of the Actual and Potential Trade of Three Central and Eastern European Countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 276-292, June.
- Jinhwan Oh & Orgilbold Tumurbaatar, 2011. "Mongolia's International Trade: Impact of Its Geographical Location," Working Papers EMS_2011_02, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Margarida Ponte Ferreira, 1994. "Integrating Poland in the World Economy: An Assessment of the Impact of Trade Liberalisation and Growth," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(6), pages 869-884, November.
- Gros, Daniel & Gonciarz, Andrzej, 1996. "A note on the trade potential of Central and Eastern Europe," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 709-721, December.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Natércia Fortuna, 2006. "Human capital, trade and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," FEP Working Papers 226, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Frédérique Festoc, 1997. "Le potentiel de croissance du commerce des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale avec la France et ses principaux partenaires," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 161-181.
- Lindström, Maarit, . "Locational Sources of Competitiveness: Finnish Companies' International Business Operations in the Baltic Sea Region," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 37, March.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko, 1999. "Trade Diversion in the 'Left-Outs' in the Eastward Enlargement of the European Union," Transition Economics Series 8, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Partanen, Anssi & Hirvensalo, Inkeri, 2002. "North- and Westbound Foreign Trade Potentilal of the Baltic Rim," Discussion Papers 678, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Peter Huber & Jan Jakub Michalek, 1999. "Poland's Accession to the European Union: Demand for Protection of Selected Sensitive Products," WIFO Working Papers 117, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsEast-West Trade; Eastern Europe; EFTA; Gravity Model; Regional Integration;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .