The Trading Potential of Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Albert O. Hirschman & Robert V. Rosa, 1949. "Postwar credit controls in France," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 348-360.
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Europe; Gravity Model; Trade;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .