Citations for "A note on the trade potential of Central and Eastern Europe"
by Gros, Daniel & Gonciarz, Andrzej
- Selim Inançli & Mustafa Akal, 2013. "Export and Import Products Groups’ Shares of Turkey with Cee Countries After Theirs Accessions to Eu and Before," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(11), pages 1419-1438, November.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2008. "Institutions, trade, and integration: what can be expected within the enlarged EU?," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/08, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Michaela Fuchs & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2006. "Das Außenhandelspotenzial in der erweiterten Europäischen Union," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(05), pages 13-23, October.
- Tkachuk, Oleksandr & Popko, Denis, 2007.
"On the patterns of trade convergence in European transition countries,"
14109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popko Denis & Tkachuk Oleksandr, 2007. "On the Patterns of Trade Convergence in European Transition Countries," EERC Working Paper Series 07/08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- French-German Economic Forum, 1999. "Reduction of Working Time," Working Papers 1999-13, CEPII research center.
- J. Gacs, 2000. "Macroeconomic Developments in Hungary and the Accession Process," Working Papers ir00013, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger, 1999. "How Reliable Are Estimations of East-West Trade Potentials Based on Cross-Section Gravity Analyses?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 81-94, June.
- Dascalescu, Virgil & Nicolae, Elena & Ion, Irina, 2010. "New Findings on Actual and Potential Trade between Romania and the Russian Federation: A Gravity Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 102-124, December.
- Siebert, Horst, 1997.
"Reintegrating the Reform Countries Into the World Economy,"
1997: Economic Transition in Central and East Europe, and the Former Soviet Union: Implications ... Symposium, June 12-14, 1997, Berlin, Germany
50832, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Siebert, Horst, 1997. "Reintegrating the reform countries into the world economy," Kiel Working Papers 829, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Siebert, Horst, 1997. "Reintegrating the reform countries into the world economy," Kiel Working Papers 829, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Egger, 2000. "The Impact of EU Accession of Selected CEECs on Bilateral Economic Relations with the EU. A Dynamic Gravity Approach," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 5(3), pages 135-143, July.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2003.
"Extending the EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade and Real Wage Effects,"
Discussion Paper Series
2003_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2003.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2004. "Extending The EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade And Real Wage Effects," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 127, Royal Economic Society.
- De Benedictis Luca & Vicarelli Claudio, 2005.
"Trade Potentials in Gravity Panel Data Models,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-33, September.
- Pastore Francesco & Ferragina Anna Maria & Giovannetti Giorgia, 2009.
"A Tale of Parallel Integration Processes: A Gravity Analysis of EU Trade with Mediterranean and Central and Eastern European Countries,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 21-44, September.
- Ferragina, Anna Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pastore, Francesco, 2005. "A Tale of Parallel Integration Processes. A Gravity Analysis of EU Trade with Mediterranean and Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nilsson, Lars, 2000. "Trade integration and the EU economic membership criteria," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 807-827, November.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2014. "Panel Data Gravity Models of International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 4616, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christophe Rault & Ana Maria Sova & Robert Sova, 2008.
"Modeling International Trade Flows Between CEEC and OECD Countries,"
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2009. "Modelling international trade flows between CEEC and OECD countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(15), pages 1547-1554.
- Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Ana Maria Sova, 2008. "Modeling International Trade Flows between CEEC and OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2282, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005.
"Hub-and-Spoke or else? Free trade agreements in the “enlarged” European Union,"
ISAE Working Papers
52, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Luca De Benedictis & Roberta De Santis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2005. "Hub-and-Spoke or else? Free trade agreements in the 'enlarged' European Union," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(2), pages 245-260, December.
- Isabel Proença & Maria Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán, 2008. "Trade in the enlarged European Union: a new approach on trade potential," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(3), pages 205-224, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:633-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claus-Friedrich Laaser & Klaus Schrader, 2004. "The Baltic States' Integration into the European Division of Labour," Kiel Working Papers 1234, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Piazolo, Daniel & Buch, Claudia M., 2000.
"Capital and Trade Flows in Europe and the Impact of Enlargement,"
Kiel Working Papers
1001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buch, Claudia M. & Piazolo, Daniel, 2001. "Capital and trade flows in Europe and the impact of enlargement," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 183-214, September.
- Claudia M. Buch & Daniel Piazolo, 2000. "Capital and Trade Flows in Europe and the Impact of Enlargement," Kiel Working Papers 1001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Gravity with zeros: estimating trade potential of CIS countries," Discussion Papers 16, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Chris Milner & Katarzyna Sledziewska, 2008. "Capturing Regional Trade Effects in the Presence of Other Trade Effects: The Impact of the Europe Agreement on Poland’s Imports," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 43-54, February.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2009. "A Gravity Model for Components of Imports," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 5(1-2).
- Maryla Maliszewska, 2004. "New Member States' Trading Potential Following EMU Accession: A Gravity Approach," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0286, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sandberg, H. Mikael & Taylor, Timothy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2002. "CARICOM Bilateral Trade: A Preliminary Analysis Using the Gravity Model," Technical Papers 15636, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "EU Integration and Trade: a Look from the Outside of the EU Eastern Border?," Discussion Papers 22, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Export diversification across industries and space: do CIS countries diversify enough?," Discussion Papers 20, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Wozniak, Shawn J. & Allen, Albert J., 2011. "Does the WTO Increase Trade? The Case of U.S. Cocoa Imports from WTO-Member Producing Countries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
- Björn Alecke, 2003. "Das Handelsvolumen der ostdeutschen Bundesländer mit Polen und Tschechien im Zuge der EU-Erweiterung: Ergebnisse auf Basis eines Gravitationsmodells," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(4), pages 565-578.
- Maria Paula Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán & Isabel Proença, 2006.
"Trade Potential in an Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2006/08, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Enrique Martínez-Galán & Maria-Paula Fontoura & Isabel Proença, 2005. "Trade Potential In An Enlarged European Union: A Recent Approach," International Trade 0508011, EconWPA.
- Peter Egger, . "Economic Integration in Trade and FDI. Dynamic Considerations of Potentials and Adjustment," WIFO Working Papers 130, WIFO.
- Katrin Elborgh-Woytek, 2003. "Of Openess and Distance; Trade Developments in the Commonwealth of Independent States, 1993-2002," IMF Working Papers 03/207, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Caetano & A. Galego & E. Vaz & C. Vieira & I. Vieira, 2002. "The Eastward Enlargement of the Eurozone: Trade and FDI," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp07, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kočenda, Evžen, 2014.
"Factors of trade in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 518-535.
- Jaya Krishnakumar, 2002. "A SUR-EC-AR System Gravity Model of Trade," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B4-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Ehrlich, Laura, 2002. "The EU Single Market and Customs Policy: Impact on Estonian Foreign Trade," Discussion Papers 797, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paas, Tiiu, 2002. "Gravity approach for exploring Baltic Sea regional integration in the field of international trade," HWWA Discussion Papers 180, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Wenjun Zhong & Jinhwan Oh, 2015. "How to Attract More Tourists to Korea? Possible Collaborations with China," ERSA conference papers ersa15p595, European Regional Science Association.
- Tiiu Paas, 2000. "The gravity approach for modeling international trade patterns for economies in transition," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 633-648, November.
- Dana Dascal & Konstadinos Mattas & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2002. "An analysis of EU wine trade: A gravity model approach," International Advances in Economic Research, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 135-147, May.
- Alessandro Turrini, 2000. "High-quality bias in vertically differentiated oligopolies—a note on skills, trade, and welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Laaser, Claus-Friedrich & Schrader, Klaus, 2004. "The Baltic States' integration into the European division of labour," Kiel Working Papers 1234, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tiiu Paas & Egle Tafenau, 2004. "The Baltic Sea Region’s Role in Trade Integration," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, in: Modelling the Economies of the Baltic Sea Region, volume 17, chapter 3, pages 92-115 Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Wozniak, Shawn J. & Allen, Albert J., 2008. "Increased Cocoa Bean Exports under Trade Liberalization: A Gravity Model Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6819, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.