Dollarization and the relationship between EMBI and fundamentals in Latin American countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés Gonzalez & Ignacio Lozano, 2012.
"Macroeconomic effects of structural fiscal policy changes in Colombia,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 67, pages 119-160
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Ignacio Lozano, 2012. "Macroeconomic Effects of Structural Fiscal Policy Changes in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009314, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernando Vargas & Andrés González & Ignacio Lozano, 2012. "Macroeconomic Effects of Structural Fiscal Policy Changes in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 691, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrea Fracasso, 2006. "The role of foreign and domestic factors in the evolution of the Brazilian EMBI spread and debt dynamics," IHEID Working Papers 22-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jul 2007.
- Peter Rowland & José Luis Torres, 2004.
"Determinants of Spread and Creditworthiness for Emerging Market Sovereign Debt:A Panel Data Study,"
Borradores de Economia
295, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Peter Rowland & José Luis Torres Trespalacios, 2004. "Determinants Of Spread And Creditworthiness For Emerging Market Sovereign Debt: A Panel Data Study," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002337, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Miguel A. Segoviano Basurto & Carlos Caceres & Vincenzo Guzzo, 2010. "Sovereign Spreads; Global Risk Aversion, Contagion or Fundamentals?," IMF Working Papers 10/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2016.
"Fundamentals and Sovereign Risk of Emerging Markets,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 151-177, May.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2013. "Fundamentals and Sovereign Risk of Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 18963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997.
"Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 97-116, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2014.
"Surprising similarities: Recent monetary regimes of small economies,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 5-27.
- Rose, Andrew K., 2013. "Surprising similarities: recent monetary regimes of small economies," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov, pages 1-44.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2013. "Surprising Similarities: Recent Monetary Regimes of Small Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9684, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2013. "Surprising Similarities: Recent Monetary Regimes of Small Economies," NBER Working Papers 19632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jose MOURELLE, 2010. "Financial shocks and macroeconomic policies during the Argentine crisis of 2001-2002," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 1998. "What Explains Changing Spreads on Emerging-Market Debt: Fundamentals or Market Sentiment?," NBER Working Papers 6408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2003. "A Primer on Financial Contagion," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 571-608, September.
- Mark Weisbrot & Luis Sandoval, 2009. "Update on the Ecuadorian Economy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-22, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Feder, Gershon & Just, Richard E., 1977. "A study of debt servicing capacity applying logit analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 25-38, February.
- Suhejla Hoti & Michael McAleer, 2004. "An Empirical Assessment of Country Risk Ratings and Associated Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 539-588, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:24:y:2018:i:c:p:34-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estefanía Alaminos & Mercedes Ayuso, 2015. "Methodological Approach of a Multiple State Actuarial Model for the Married - Widower case for the assessment of retirement and widowhood pensions," Working Papers 2015-04, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; emerging markets; Latin American countries; Cointegrated VAR; EMBI; exchange rate regime;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2014-04-29 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-04-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bak:wpaper:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Montserrat Guillen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rskubes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.