Update on the Ecuadorian Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escribano, Gonzalo, 2013. "Ecuador's energy policy mix: Development versus conservation and nationalism with Chinese loans," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 152-159.
- María Lorena Mari del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2014.
"Dollarization and the relationship between EMBI and fundamentals Latin American countries,"
14-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- María Lorena Mari del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2014. "“Dollarization and the Relationship Between EMBI and Fundamentals Latin American Countries”," IREA Working Papers 201406, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Lorena Mari del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2014. "Dollarization and the relationship between EMBI and fundamentals in Latin American countries," Working Papers 2014-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- María Lorena Marí del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2013. "“Fiscal sustainability and fiscal shocks in a dollarized and oil-exporting country: Ecuador”," IREA Working Papers 201306, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Mark Weisbrot, 2013. "Economic growth: the great slowdown (1980-2000) and recovery (2000-2010)," Chapters,in: Capitalism on Trial, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rebecca Ray & Sara Kozameh, 2012. "Ecuador’s Economy Since 2007," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2009-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.