Report NEP-MON-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cogley, Timothy & Matthes, Christian & Sbordone, Argia M., 2014. "Optimized Taylor Rules for Disinflation When Agents are Learning," Working Paper 14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Amir-Ahmadi, Pooyan & Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun, 2014. "Drifts, Volatilities, and Impulse Responses Over the Last Century," Working Paper 14-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Matthes, Christian, 2014. "Indeterminacy and Learning: An Analysis of Monetary Policy in the Great Inflation," Working Paper 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Van Hoang, 2014. "The role of monetary policy in the New Keynesian Model: Evidence from Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1075, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Eswar Prasad, 2014. "Global Implications of the Renminbiâ€™s Ascendance," Finance Working Papers 24046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Minwook KANG, 2014. "Sunspots and Inflation-indexed Bonds," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1401, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Chepel, Sergey, 2014. "Institutional Quality and Inflation," MPRA Paper 55272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hale, Galina & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "The Euro and the Geography of International Debt Flows," Working Paper Series 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 26 Dec 2014.
- Edlira Narazani, 2013. "A Micro Level Perspective of Euroization in Albania," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 109, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Claudio Vitari, 2014. "Electronic currencies for purposive degrowth?," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00975432, HAL.
- Yin-Wong Cheung, 2014. "The Role of Offshore Financial Centers in the Process of Renminbi Internationalization," Finance Working Papers 24049, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pavel Hait & Petr Jansky, 2014. "Inflation Differentials among Czech Households," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp508, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ueno, Yuko, 2014. "Updating Behavior of Inflation Expectations: Evidence from Japanese Household Panel Data," CIS Discussion paper series 617, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "Causality and contagion in EMU sovereign debt markets," Working Papers 2014-03, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Wang, Zhu & Wolman, Alexander L., 2014. "Payment Choice and the Future of Currency: Insights from Two Billion Retail Transactions," Working Paper 14-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2014. "An update on EMU sovereign yield spread drivers in time of crisis: A panel data analysis," Working Papers 2014-04, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Lorena Mari del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2014. "Dollarization and the relationship between EMBI and fundamentals in Latin American countries," Working Papers 2014-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.