- Ester Manna, 2015. "Intrinsically Motivated Agents in Teams," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/326, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Ester Manna, 2014. "Essays on behavioural economics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209225, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ester Manna, 2013.
"Intinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms ?,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2013-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ester Manna, 2013. "Intrinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms?," 2013 Papers pma1910, Job Market Papers.
- Manna, Ester, 2013. "Mixed Duopoly with Motivated Teachers," MPRA Paper 52041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2015-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2015-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2015-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (3) 2013-10-18 2014-03-30 2015-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2013-10-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2015-07-25. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2015-07-25. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ester Manna should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.