Report NEP-HPE-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sahle, Esther, 2015. "An investigation of early modern Quakers’ business ethics," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64487, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- L. Becchetti & V. Pelligra & S.F. Taurino, 2015. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Reciprocity: Insights from Experimental Findings and Satisfaction Data," Working Paper CRENoS 201514, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Silvestri, Paolo, 2015. "Disputed (Disciplinary) Boundaries. Philosophy, Economics, Value Judgments," CESMEP Working Papers 201504, University of Turin.
- Ester Manna, 2014. "Essays on behavioural economics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209225, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David K. Levine & Jie Zheng, 2015. "The Relationship between Economic Theory and Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001257, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul, 2015. "The St. Petersburg paradox: an experimental solution," MPRA Paper 68075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlo Prokopovych & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2015. "On Strategic Complementarities in Discontinuous Games with Totally Ordered Strategies," Discussion Papers 56, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Sella, Lisa, 2015. "Is Neo-Walrasian Macroeconomics a Dead End?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201521, University of Turin.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Discontinuity Model of Technological Change: Catastrophe Theory and Network Structure," MPRA Paper 68089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Caselli & Miklos Koren & Milan Lisicky & Silvana Tenreyro, 2015. "Diversification through Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1388, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yvon Pesqueux, 2015. "Les « fondateurs » des sciences des organisations : F. W. Taylor et H. Fayol et al," Working Papers halshs-01228899, HAL.
- John Fender, 2015. "Towards a General Theory of the Stock Market," Discussion Papers 15-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Natalia Ramírez Virviescas, 2015. "Principales aportes de las mujeres al pensamiento económico entre los siglos XVIII-XX," ECONOGRAFOS - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 014055, UN - RCE - CID.
- Potter, Simon M., 2015. "The Federal Reserve’s counterparty framework: past, present, and future," Speech 188, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Schmal, Tom, 2015. "Improve the Economics of your Capital Project by Finding its True Cost of Capital," MPRA Paper 68092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Market Efficiency and Crises: Don’t Throw the Baby out with the Bathwater," Working Papers CEB 15-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Volckart, Oliver, 2015. "Power politics and princely debts: why Germany’s common currency failed, 1549-1556," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.