Report NEP-BEC-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryoma Kitamura, 2014. "Network externalities between carriers or machines:How they work in the smartphone industry," Discussion Paper Series 117, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2014.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman, 2014. "Which Governance Characteristics Affect the Incidence of Divestitures in Australia?," Working Paper Series 180, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Tobias Hahn & Jonatan Pinkse, 2014. "Private environmental governance through cross-sector partnerships: Tensions between competition and effectiveness," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00961234, HAL.
- Item repec:otg:wpaper:1403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco MC Ceccagnoli & Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Roberto Venturini, 2013. "Cross-Functional Knowledge Integration, Patenting and Firm Performance," iCite Working Papers 2286693, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "Is Export Diversification good for Profitability? First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 297, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Eric Helland & Darius N. Lakdawalla & Anup Malani & Seth A. Seabury, 2014. "Unintended Consequences of Products Liability: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Market," NBER Working Papers 20005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédéric TEULON, 2014. "CEO compensation and topmanagement incentives. Internal or social problems ?," Working Papers 2014-187, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ester Manna, 2013. "Intinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2014. "Female Employment and Firm Performance: An empirical analysis using firm panel data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lorenzo Dorigo & Giuseppe Marcon, 2014. "A caring interpretation of stakeholder management for the social enterprise. Evidence from a regional survey of micro social cooperatives in the Italian welfare mix," Working Papers 01, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marin,Giovanni & Marzucchi,Alberto & Zoboli,Roberto, 2014. "SMEs and Barriers to Eco-Innovation in EU: A Diverse Palette of Greens," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201404, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Rute Gonçalves & Patrícia Lopes, 2014. "Accounting in Agriculture: Disclosure practices of listed firms," FEP Working Papers 530, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Charles Baden-Fuller & Vincent Mangematin, 2013. "Business models: A challenging agenda," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00869707, HAL.