Report NEP-MIC-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Kräkel, 2014. "Peer Effects and Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2014, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ester Manna, 2015. "Intrinsically Motivated Agents in Teams," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/326, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Ina A Taneva, 2015. "Information Design," ESE Discussion Papers 256, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Steg, Jan-Henrik, 2015. "Symmetric equilibria in stochastic timing games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 543, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Benjamin Lester & Ludo Visschers & Ronald Wolthoff, 2015. "Competing with Asking Prices," ESE Discussion Papers 257, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini & L. Marattin, 2015. "Strategic Delegation under Cost Asymmetry," Working Papers wp1016, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Christopher Cotton, 2015. "Limited Capacity in Project Selection: Competition Through Evidence Production," Working Papers 1343, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boudreau, James W. & Shunda, Nicholas, 2015. "Tacit Collusion in Repeated Contests with Noise," MPRA Paper 65671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2015. "Darwinian Adverse Selection," Papers 1507.04934, arXiv.org.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2013. "Stochastic Search Equilibrium," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/22qd4iha9ql, Sciences Po.
- Mikhail Timonin, 2015. "Axiomatization of the Choquet integral for 2-dimensional heterogeneous product sets," Papers 1507.04167, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Francesca BUSETTO & Giulio CODOGNATO & Sayantan GHOSSAL, 2013. "Three Models of Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Simpson Zhang & Mihaela van der Schaar, 2015. "Reputational Learning and Network Dynamics," Papers 1507.04065, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Andreas Grunewald & Emanuel Hansen & Gert Poenitzsch, 2015. "Political Selection and the Concentration of Political Power," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse05_2015, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Babus, Ana & Hu, Tai-Wei, 2015. "Endogenous Intermediation in Over-the-Counter Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Craig McLaren, 2015. "Existence and Stability of Dynamic Exchange Equilibria," Working Papers 201508, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.