Tadele Ferede Agaje
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Filipski, Mateusz & Taylor, J. Edward & Abegaz, Getachew Ahmed & Ferede, Tadele & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum & Diao, Xinshen, 2016. "Synopsis: Economy-wide impacts of the Productive Safety Net Programme (PSNP)," ESSP research notes 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Ferede, Tadele & Guta, Fantu & Levin, Jörgen & Köhlin, Gunnar & Alemu, Tekie & Bohlin, Lars, 2013. "The Distributive Effect and Food Security Implications of Biofuels Investment in Ethiopia: A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-13-02-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Steve Bass & Shannon Siyao Wang & Tadele Ferede & Daniel Fikreyesus, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Ethiopia," OECD Green Growth Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- Ferede, Tadele & Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Guta, Fantu & Levin, Jörgen & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2013. "Biofuels, Economic Growth, and the External Sector in Ethiopia: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-13-08-efd, Resources For the Future.
- FEREDE, Tadele, 2010. "The interface between policy reforms, household livelihoods and farm-nonfarm linkages: Insights from a village economy in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2010018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- ERREYGERS, Guido & FEREDE, Tadele, 2009. "The end of subsistence farming: Growth dynamics and investments in human and environmental capital in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2009008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- FEREDE AGAJE, Tadele, 2008. "Growth linkages and policy effects in a village economy in Ethiopia: An analysis of interactions using a social accounting matrix (SAM) framework," Working Papers 2008007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Ferede, Tadele & Gutta, Debel Gemechu, 2009. "Reducing poverty in sub-Saharan Africa through investments in water and other priorities," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(7), pages 1062-1070, July.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Ferede, Tadele & Gutta, Debel Gemechu, 2009. "Pathways to breaking the poverty trap in Ethiopia: Investments in agricultural water, education, and markets," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1596-1604, November.
- Getachew, Asgedom Tessema & Tadele, Ferede & Arega, Hailu & Fantu, Guta, 2001. "The Impact of Regional Economic Cooperation on the Ethiopian Manufacturing Sector: the Case of Common Market for Southern and Eastern Free Trade Area (COMESA-FTA)," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 10(1).
- Tadele, Ferede, 2000. "Measuring Sectoral Interdependence in Ethiopia: a Social Accounting Matrix (Sam) Approach," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 9(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Ferede, Tadele & Guta, Fantu & Levin, Jörgen & Köhlin, Gunnar & Alemu, Tekie & Bohlin, Lars, 2013.
"The Distributive Effect and Food Security Implications of Biofuels Investment in Ethiopia: A CGE Analysis,"
dp-13-02-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Djanibekov, Utkur & Gaur, Varun, 2018. "Nexus of energy use, agricultural production, employment and incomes among rural households in Uttar Pradesh, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 439-453.
- Negash, Martha & Riera, Olivia, 2014. "Biodiesel value chain and access to energy in Ethiopia: Policies and business prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 975-985.
- Djanibekov, Utkur & Gaur, Varun, 2016. "Assessing nexus effects of energy use in rural areas: the case of an inter- and intra-household model for Uttar Pradesh, India," Discussion Papers 244754, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Berhanu, Mesfin & Jabasingh, S. Anuradha & Kifile, Zebene, 2017. "Expanding sustenance in Ethiopia based on renewable energy resources – A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1035-1045.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (7) 2008-06-21 2010-02-20 2010-11-13 2013-05-11 2013-06-30 2013-10-02 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (5) 2010-02-20 2010-11-13 2013-05-11 2013-06-30 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (3) 2010-11-13 2013-05-11 2013-10-02
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2013-05-11 2013-10-02
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2010-02-20 2013-06-30
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2010-02-20
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2010-02-20
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2013-06-30
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tadele Ferede Agaje should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.