Report NEP-HRM-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Herd, 2010. "A Pause in the Growth of Inequality in China?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 748, OECD Publishing.
- Konings, Jozef & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2010. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Firm Level Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ERREYGERS, Guido & FEREDE, Tadele, 2009. "The end of subsistence farming: Growth dynamics and investments in human and environmental capital in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2009008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean, 2010. "Returning to the Question of a Wage Premium for Returning Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 4736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James Heckman & Susanne Schennach, 2010. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 15664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orkodashvili, Mariam, 2009. "Spellings Commission Report on Affordability and Access to Higher Education: changing demographics, economic crisis and investment in human capital," MPRA Paper 20398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Berk & Johan Walden, 2010. "Limited Capital Market Participation and Human Capital Risk," NBER Working Papers 15709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1095 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:246 is not listed on IDEAS anymore