Contact information of International Water Management Institute
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iwmirp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
- 329173 Technologies d’irrigation à petite échelle et de gestion de l’eau pour la transformation agricole Africaine. In French
by Oke, A. & Traore, K. & Nati-Bama, A. D. & Igbadun, H. & Ahmed, B. & Ahmed, F. & Zwart, Sander
- 329171 Small-scale producers in sustainable agrifood systems transformation
by Arulingam, Indika & Brady, G. & Chaya, M. & Conti, M. & Kgomotso, P. K. & Korzenszky, A. & Njie, D. & Schroth, G. & Suhardiman, Diana
- 329170 Analysis of water reuse potential for irrigation in Lebanon
by Eid-Sabbagh, K. & Roukoz, S. & Nassif, Marie-Helene & Velpuri, Naga & Mateo-Sagasta, Javier
- 329169 Suitable MGNREGS [Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme] practices and convergence opportunities for regional development priorities: a compendium
by Durga, Neha & Mahapatra, Smaranika & Sikka, Alok & Alam, Mohammad & Verma, Shilp
- 329168 Agricultural Water Management (AWM) typologies: targeting land-water management interventions towards improved water productivity
by Alam, Mohammad Faiz & Durga, Neha & Sikka, Alok & Verma, Shilp & Mitra, Archisman & Amarasinghe, Upali & Mahapatra, Smaranika
- 329161 MENAdrought synthesis of drought vulnerability in Lebanon: final report. Project report prepared by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) for the Bureau for the Middle East of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
by Fragaszy, S. & Fraj, M. B. & McKee, M. & Jobbins, G. & Fayad, A. & Fakih, M. & Lawrenson, L. & McDonnell, Rachael
- 329160 MENAdrought synthesis of drought vulnerability in Jordan: final report. Project report prepared by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) for the Bureau for the Middle East of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
by Fragaszy, S. & Fraj, M. B. & McKee, M. & Jobbins, G. & Al-Karablieh, E. & Bergaoui, K. & Ghanim, A. & Lawrenson, L. & McDonnell, Rachael
- 329159 Change in global freshwater storage
by McCartney, Matthew & Rex, William & Yu, Winston & Uhlenbrook, Stefan & von Gnechten, Rachel
- 329158 Gender and inclusion in the CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE): an end of program reflection and evaluation
by Joshi, Deepa & Braaten, Y. & Hakhu, Arunima & Pradhan, Rubina & Gallant, Bryce
- 329157 Resilience in agro-ecological landscapes: process principles and outcome indicators
by Fabricius, C. & Novellie, P. & Ringler, C. & Uhlenbrook, Stefan & Wright, D.
- 329155 Measuring the impact of integrated systems research: promising approaches and why CGIAR needs to care
by Johnson, N.
- 329154 Accelerating rural energy access for agricultural transformation: contribution of the CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems to transforming food, land and water systems in a climate crisis
by Magalhaes, M. & Ringler, C. & Verma, Shilp & Schmitter, Petra
- 296740 Guidelines and regulations for fecal sludge management from on-site sanitation facilities
by Jayathilake, Nilanthi & Drechsel, Pay & Keraita, B. & Fernando, Sudarshana & Hanjra, M. A.
- 296739 Mainstreaming the Sustainable Development Goals in developing countries
by Dickens, Chris & Nhlengethwa, Sibusiso & Ndhlovu, Brown
- 296735 Doubling farmers’ income under climate change
by Lele, U.
- 296733 Review of water and climate adaptation financing and institutional frameworks in South Asia. Background Paper 3
by Suhardiman, Diana & de Silva, Sanjiv & Arulingam, Indika & Rodrigo, Sashan & Nicol, Alan
- 296732 Review of water and climate change policies in South Asia. Background Paper 2
by Davis, R. & Hirji, R.
- 296731 Review of climate change science, knowledge and impacts on water resources in South Asia. Background Paper 1
by Lacombe, Guillaume & Chinnasamy, Pennan & Nicol, Alan
- 296729 Assessing the value of resource recovery and reuse: social, environmental and economic costs and benefits for value creation and human well-being
by Lazurko, Anita
- 284265 Market adoption and diffusion of fecal sludge-based fertilizer in developing countries: crosscountry analyses
by Otoo, Miriam & Gebrezgabher, Solomie & Danso, G. & Amewu, Sena & Amirova, Iroda
- 284262 Financing resource recovery and reuse in developing and emerging economies: enabling environment, financing sources and cost recovery
by Lazurko, Anita & Drechsel, Pay & Hanjra, M. A.
- 284246 An assessment of the business environment for waste-to-energy enterprises and how it affects women entrepreneurs in Kenya
by Gebrezgabher, Solomie & Taron, A. & Odero, J. & Njenga, M.
- 284245 Adoption and economic impact of briquettes as cooking fuel: the case of women fish smokers in Ghana
by Gebrezgabher, Solomie & Amewu, S. & Njenga, M.
- 284244 Recovering bioenergy in Sub-Saharan Africa: gender dimensions, lessons and challenges
by Njenga, M. & Mendum, R.
- 284242 A hybrid approach to decolonize formal water law in Africa
by van Koppen, Barbara & Schreiner, B.
- 284236 Highlights of soil and water conservation investments in four regions of Ethiopia
by Adimassu, Zenebe & Langan, Simon & Barron, Jennie
- 284166 Water user associations: a review of approaches and alternative management options for Sub-Saharan Africa
by Aarnoudse, E. & Closas, Alvar & Lefore, Nicole
- 273354 Business model scenarios and suitability: smallholder solar pump-based irrigation in Ethiopia. Agricultural Water Management – Making a Business Case for Smallholders
by Otoo, Miriam & Lefore, Nicole & Schmitter, Petra & Barron, Jennie & Gebregziabher, Gebrehaweria
- 273353 Joint ventures in the Flag Boshielo Irrigation Scheme, South Africa: a history of smallholders, states and business
by van Koppen, Barbara & Tapela, B. N. & Mapedza, Everisto
- 273349 Groundwater governance in Tunisia. A Policy White Paper
by Closas, Alvar & Imache, A. & Mekki, I.
- 273351 Groundwater governance: a synthesis. [Project report of the Groundwater Governance in the Arab World - Taking Stock and Addressing the Challenges]
by Molle, Francois & Closas, Alvar
- 273350 Groundwater governance in Jordan: the case of Azraq Basin. A Policy White Paper
by Molle, Francois & Al Karablieh, E. & Al Naber, M. & Closas, Alvar & Salman, A.
- 273348 Groundwater governance in Lebanon: the case of Central Beqaa. A Policy White Paper
by Molle, Francois & Nassif, Marie-Hélène & Jaber, Bassam & Closas, Alvar & Baydoun, Safa
- 265661 A generation on the move: voices of youths in the context of climate change, migration, and livelihood transition. Session Report from the 11th International Community Based Adaptation Youth Conference, Kampala, Uganda, 26-29 June 2017
by Nansambu, D. & Sugden, Fraser
- 257961 Global environmental flow information for the sustainable development goals
by Sood, Aditya & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Eriyagama, Nishadi & Villholth, Karen G. & Liyanage, Nirosha & Wada, Y. & Ebrahim, Girma & Dickens, Chris
- 296756 Aquifer contracts: a means to solving groundwater over-exploitation in Morocco?
by Closas, Alvar & Villholth, Karen G.
- 257960 Opportunities for sustainable municipal solid waste management services in Batticaloa: business strategies for improved resource recovery. [Project report submitted to United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) as a part of the research project on Opportunities for Sustainable Municipal Solid Waste Management Services in Batticaloa: Business Strategies for Improved Rresource Recovery and Reuse]
by Otoo, Miriam & Fernando, Sudarshana & Jayathilake, Nilanthi & Aheeyar, Mohamed & Madurangi, Ganesha
- 257959 A review on production, marketing and use of fuel briquettes
by Asamoah, Bernice & Nikiema, Josiane & Gebrezgabher, Solomie & Odonkor, Elsie & Njenga, M.
- 246418 Tana River Basin, Kenya: geodatabase and mapping tool. User guide
by Hussain, Asghar & Baker, Tracy
- 246417 Reviving the Ganges water machine: potential and challenges to meet increasing water demand in the Ganges River Basin
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Muthuwatta, Lal & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Surinaidu, Lagudu & Natarajan, R. & Chinnasamy, Pennan & Kakumanu, Krishna Reddy & Prathapar, Sanmugam A. & Jain, S. K. & Ghosh, N. C. & Singh, S. & Sharma, A. & Kumar, S. & Goel, M. K.
- 246416 Energy recovery from domestic and agro-waste streams in Uganda: a socioeconomic assessment
by Gebrezgabher, Solomie & Amewu, Sena & Taron, Avinandan & Otoo, Miriam
- 201007 Land reforms and feminization of agricultural labor in Sughd province, Tajikistan
by Mukhamedova, Nozilakhon & Wegerich, Kai
- 201006 Global water demand projections: past, present and future
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Smakhtin, Vladimir
- 201005 Environmental livelihood security in Southeast Asia and Oceania: a water-energy-food-livelihoods nexus approach for spatially assessing change. White paper
by Biggs, E. M. & Boruff, B. & Bruce, E. & Duncan, J. M. A. & Haworth, B. J. & Duce, S. & Horsley, J. & Curnow, Jayne & Neef, A. & McNeill, K. & Pauli, N. & Van Ogtrop, F. & Imanari, Y.
- 201004 Is ‘Social Cooperation’ for traditional irrigation, while ‘Technology’ is for motor pump irrigation?
by Dessalegn, Mengistu & Merrey, D. J.
- 201010 Facilitating outcomes: multi-stakeholder processes for influencing policy change on urban agriculture in selected West African and South Asian cities
by Amerasinghe, Priyanie & Cofie, Olufunke & Larbi, T. O. & Drechsel, Pay
- 201009 A participatory approach for hydrometeorological monitoring in the Blue Nile River Basin of Ethiopia
by Zemadim, B. & McCartney, Matthew & Langan, Simon & Sharma, Bharat
- 201008 Determinants of adoption of rainwater management technologies among farm households in the Nile River Basin
by Gebregziabher, Gebrehaweria & Rebelo, Lisa-Maria & Notenbaert, A. & Ergano, K. & Abebe, Yenenesh
- 158833 Community survey on water access, availability and management issues in the dry zone of Myanmar: final report for component 2. [Project report of the Livelihoods and Food Security Trust Fund (LIFT) Dry Zone Program]
by Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali & Joffre, O. & Suhardiman, Diana & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Pavelic, Paul & Htut, U. Y. T. & McCartney, Matthew P. & Johnston, Robyn
- 158832 Water resources assessment of the dry zone of Myanmar: final report for component 1. [Project report of the Livelihoods and Food Security Trust Fund (LIFT) Dry Zone Program]
by McCartney, Matthew P. & Pavelic, Paul & Lacombe, Guillaume & Latt, K. & Zan, A.K. & Thein, K. & Douangsavanh, Somphasith & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Rajah, Ameer & Myint, A. & Cho, C. & Johnston, Robyn & Sotoukee, Touleelor
- 158831 Identifying priority investments in water in Myanmar’s dry zone: final report for component 3. [Project report of the Livelihoods and Food Security Trust Fund (LIFT) Dry Zone Program]
by Johnston, Robyn & Ameer, Rajah & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Douangsavanh, Somphasith & Lacombe, Guillaume & McCartney, Matthew P. & Pavelic, Paul & Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali & Sotoukee, Touleelor & Suhardiman, Diana & Joffre, O.
- 147104 Urban wastewater and agricultural reuse challenges in India
by Amerasinghe, Priyani H. & Bhardwaj, Rajendra Mohan & Scott, Christopher A. & Jella, Kiran & Marshall, Fiona
- 158840 Assessing institutional and environmental parameters of agricultural water use in South Asia: evidences from the Indo-Gangetic Basin
by Xenarios, Stefanos & Sharma, Bharat R.
- 158839 Valuating agricultural water use and ecological services in agrarian economies: evidences from eastern India
by Xenarios, Stefanos & Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Sharma, Bharat R.
- 158838 Economic effects of water use and landholding scale to farming in South Asia: evidences from Indo-Gangetic basin
by Xenarios, Stefanos & Sharma, Bharat R. & Amarasinghe, Upali A.
- 158837 Research analysis on the effects of agricultural water and landholdings to rural livelihoods in Indo-Gangetic Basin: with emphasis on Bihar State. [Report of the NAIP-IFAD Project on Water and Rural Livelihoods]
by Xenarios, Stefanos & Sharma, Bharat R. & Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Singh, A.
- 158836 Review of water resource and reservoir planning models for use in the Mekong. [Report of the IWMI-CPWF Mekong (MK1) Project on Optimizing Reservoir Management for Livelihoods]
by McCartney, Matthew P. & Lacombe, Guillaume
- 212431 Improving water productivity, reducing poverty and enhancing equity in mixed crop-livestock systems in the Indo-Gangetic Basin
by Clement, Floriane & Ishaq, Saba & Samad, Madar & Acharya, N. Sreedhar & Radha, A. Venkata & Haileslassie, Amare & Blümmel, Michael & Dey, Amitav & Khan, M.A. & Shindey, D.N. & Mit, Rajesh
- 212430 Water storage in an era of climate change: addressing the challenge of increasing rainfall variability. Blue paper
by McCartney, Matthew & Smakhtin, Vladimir
- 211308 IWMI-TATA Water Policy Research Program Annual report 2009
by International Water Management Institute
- 273362 Irrigation investments in India in the last three decades: an analysis of economic performance
by Inocencio, Arlene & McCornick, Peter G.
- 273361 Towards establishing a system of monitoring and evaluation for the Participatory Irrigation Management Program in Cambodia
by Perera, L. R. & Bonn, M. & Naren, T. & Sopheak, C. & Tiang, S. & Channarith, U. & Soveng, N. & Sokin, L. & Serey, S. & Sophorn, E. & Sinak, K. & Innocencio, Arlene & Noble, Andrew & Shah, Tushaar
- 273360 Institutional reforms at main canal level and their water allocation and yield impacts : A case from South Ferghana Canal, Uzbekistan
by Abdullaev, Iskandar & Kazbekov, Jusipbek & Yakubov, Murat & Turral, Hugh & Manthrithilake, Herath & Jumaboev, Kahramon
- 273359 Enhancing the productivity of high-magnesium soil and water resources
by Vyshpolsky, F. & Bekbaev, U. & Mukhamedjanov, K. & Ibatullin, S. & Paroda, R. & Yuldashev, T. & Karimov, Akmal & Aw-Hassan, A. & Noble, Andrew & Qadir, Manzoor
- 273358 Report on water user group support activities along IWRM Ferghana Project
by Kazbekov, Jusipbek
- 233270 Sustaining the multi-stakeholder dialogue process for dams and development: final report of phase 2 of the Ghana Dams Forum, April 2007-March 2008
by Raschid Sally, Liqa & Akoto-Danso, Edmund Kyei & Twum-Korangteng, R.
- 233263 Stakeholder analysis of the Chara Chara Weir, Lake Tana
by Gebre, A. & Getachew, D. & McCartney, Matthew
- 233260 Stakeholder analysis of the Koga Irrigation and Watershed Management Project
by Gebre, A. & Getachew, D. & McCartney, Matthew