|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Banking AcademyHanoi, Viet Nam
RePEc:edi:hvnhhvn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hiep Ngoc Luu & Thang Ngoc Doan & Pham Thi Hoang Anh, 2021. "Managerial ability and bank failure," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 305-309, February.
- Doan, Ngoc Thang & Le, Thanh Ha & To, Trung Thanh & Truong, Thi Nam Thang & Nguyen, Thi Thanh Huyen, 2021. "Cultural distance and cross-border bank linkages," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(1).
- Le Thanh Ha & To Trung Thanh & Doan Ngoc Thang, 2021. "Welfare costs of monetary policy uncertainty in the economy with shifting trend inflation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 68(1), pages 126-154, February.
- Doan Ngoc Thang & Le Thanh Ha & Hoang Phuong Dung & Trinh Quang Long, 2021. "On the relationship between rules of origin and global value chains," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 549-573, May.
- Thang Ngoc Doan & Ha Thanh Le, 2021. "Upgrading the global value chain with regime-wide rules of origin," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 143-147, January.
- Le Thanh Ha & Doan Ngoc Thang & Hoang Phuong Dung & To Trung Thanh & Le Duc Dung & Nguyen Thi Thanh Huyen, 2021. "Determinants And Risk-Taking Behaviour Of Outsourcing Innovation Decision And Intensity In Vietnam: Make, Pure Or Hybrid?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 25(04), pages 1-33, May.
- Doan, Ngoc Thang & Vu, Thi Kim Chi & Nguyen, Thi Cam Thuy & Nguyen, Thi Hong Hai & Nguyen, Kieu Trang, 2020. "Cash-in-advance, export decision and financial constraints: Evidence from cross-country firm-level data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 75-92.
- Thanh Hà Lê & Trung Thành Tô & Ngoc Thang Doan, 2019. "Welfare Costs Of Shifting Trend Inflation: Staggered Wage And Price Contracts," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 136-159, April.
- Doan, Thang N. & Xing, Yuqing, 2018. "Trade efficiency, free trade agreements and rules of origin," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 33-41.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Doan, Ngoc Thang & Vu, Thi Kim Chi & Nguyen, Thi Cam Thuy & Nguyen, Thi Hong Hai & Nguyen, Kieu Trang, 2020.
"Cash-in-advance, export decision and financial constraints: Evidence from cross-country firm-level data,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 75-92.
- Ha, Le Thanh & Thanh, To Trung & Thang, Doan Ngoc & Anh, Pham Thi Hoang, 2021. "Bribery, export decisions, and institutional constraints: Evidence from cross-country firm-level data," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 585-612.
- Doan, Thang N. & Xing, Yuqing, 2018.
"Trade efficiency, free trade agreements and rules of origin,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 33-41.
- Paitoon Chetthamrongchai & Kittisak Jermsittiparsert & Sakapas Saengchai, 2020. "How the nexus among the free trade, institutional quality and economic growth ffect the trade from ASEAN countries," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(3), pages 2079-2094, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thang Ngoc Doan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.