- Jose Rodriguez Mora & David Comerford, 2015. "The Gains from Economic Integration," 2015 Meeting Papers 569, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Comerford, David & Rodríguez Mora, José Vicente, 2014. "Regions are not countries: a new approach to the border effect," CEPR Discussion Papers 9967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Comerford, "undated".
"A balance of questions: what can we ask of climate change economics?,"
ESE Discussion Papers
216, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Comerford, David, 2013. "A balance of questions: what can we ask of climate change economics?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- David Comerford & David Eiser, 2014. "Constitutional change and inequality in Scotland," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 346-373.
- David Bell & David Comerford & David Eiser, 2014. "Funding Pensions in Scotland: Would Independence Matter?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 227(1), pages 21-31, February.
- Comerford, David, 2011. "Michael J. Best, Portfolio Optimization, Chapman & Hall/CRC Finance, 2010, 236pp. (hardback), £49.99. ISBN: 9781420085846," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 307-308, September.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2013-02-03 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2013-02-03 2015-01-03. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2014-06-02 2015-09-11. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2014-06-02
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-RES: Resource Economics (1) 2013-02-03
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2015-01-03
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David Comerford should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.