Report NEP-EEC-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Łukasz Goczek & Dagmara Mycielska, 2017. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Exports in the run-up to the EMU accession," NBP Working Papers 268, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Byrne, David & Kelly, Robert, 2017. "Bank Asset Quality & Monetary Policy Pass-Through," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jeromin Zettelmeyer & Christoph Trebesch, 2018. "ECB Interventions in Distressed Sovereign Debt Markets: The Case of Greek Bonds," Working Paper Series WP18-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017. "A Welfare Analysis of Macroprudential Policy Rules in the Euro Area," Post-Print hal-01619806, HAL.
- Gomez-Loscos, Ana & Gadea, M. Dolores & Bandres, Eduardo, 2018. "Business cycle patterns in European regions," MPRA Paper 83964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Bartosz Radzikowski & Andrzej Rzońca & Wiktor Wojciechowski, 2017. "Fiscal devaluation and economic activity in the EU," NBP Working Papers 269, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Antonio Estache & Brigitta Gersey, 2018. "Do Corporate Income Tax Rates Cuts Create Jobs? The European Experience," Working Papers ECARES 2018-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Karol Szafranek & Aleksandra Hałka, 2017. "Determinants of low inflation in an emerging, small open economy. A comparison of aggregated and disaggregated approaches," NBP Working Papers 267, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Davod Comerford & Jose V Rodriguez Mora, 2017. "The gains from economic integration," Working Papers 1715, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2018. "Earmarked Revenues: How the European Union Can Learn from US Budgeting Experience," Policy Briefs PB18-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Koumenta, Maria & Pagliero, Mario, 2018. "Occupational Licensing in the European Union: Coverage and Wage Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Tommaso Trani, 2018. "Brexit and Uncertainty in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1719, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.