Do Corporate Income Tax Rates Cuts Create Jobs? The European Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Employment Effects of Local Business Taxes," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100325, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Aras Zirgulis & Tadas Šarapovas, 2017. "Impact of corporate taxation on unemployment," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 412-426, May.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud A. De Mooij, 2009.
"Corporate Tax Policy and Unemployment in Europe: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(9), pages 1319-1347, September.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2007. "Corporate Tax Policy and Unemployment in Europe: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-056/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2001.
"Computing effective corporate tax rates: comparisons and results,"
3808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaëtan Nicodème, 2001. "Computing effective corporate tax rates: comparisons and results," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 153, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2007. "The determinants of unemployment across OECD countries: Reassessing the role of policies and institutions," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(1), pages 7-86.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
- Horst Feldmann, 2011. "The Unemployment Puzzle of Corporate Taxation," Public Finance Review, , vol. 39(6), pages 743-769, November.
- Gravelle, Jennifer, 2013. "Corporate Tax Incidence: Review of General Equilibrium Estimates and Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 185-214, March.
- Alison Felix, 2007. "Passing the burden: corporate tax incidence in open economies," Regional Research Working Paper RRWP 07-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2007.
- Michael P Devereux, 2007. "The Impact of Taxation on the Location of Capital, Firms and Profit: a Survey of Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 0702, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2013. "Who Pays the Corporate Tax in a Global Economy?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(1), pages 151-184, March.
- Bouzid,Bechir Naier, 2016. "Dynamic relationship between corruption and youth unemployment : empirical evidences from a system GMM approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7842, The World Bank.
- Xiaobing Shuai & Christine Chmura, 2013. "The Effect of State Corporate Income Tax Rate Cuts on Job Creation," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 48(3), pages 183-193, July.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate taxation; unemployment rate; fixed effects; EU panel data;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2018-02-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2018-02-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2018-02-05 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/264399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.