The Effects of Trade on Unemployment: Evidence from 20 OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignat Stepanok, 2016.
"Creative destruction and unemployment in an open economy model,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(3), pages 931-948, August.
- Stepanok, Ignat, 2013. "Creative destruction and unemployment in an open economy model," Kiel Working Papers 1820, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Trade; Labour market institutions; Panel-data analysis; Instrument;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-05-14 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:2011_0019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .