Report NEP-PBE-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- King Yoong Lim & Pengfei Jia & Ali Raza, 2018. "Crime, Human Capital, and the Impact of Different Taxation," Working Papers 220851234, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Bielawska, Kamila & Chłoń-Domińczak, Agnieszka & Stańko, Dariusz, 2017. "Retreat from mandatory pension funds in countries of the Eastern and Central Europe in result of financial and fiscal crisis: Causes, effects and recommendations for fiscal rules," MPRA Paper 83345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2018. "International Tax Reforms with Flexible Prices," NBER Working Papers 24204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emma Helen Rasmussen, 2017. "Exploring a negative income tax for South Africa: impacts on income inequality and poverty," SALDRU Working Papers 215, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Westerhout, Ed, 2018. "Paying for the Ageing Crisis : Who, How and When?," Discussion Paper 2018-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Bartosz Radzikowski & Andrzej Rzońca & Wiktor Wojciechowski, 2017. "Fiscal devaluation and economic activity in the EU," NBP Working Papers 269, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Agustin Redonda, 2016. "Tax Expenditures and Sustainability. An Overview," Discussion Notes 1603, Council on Economic Policies.
- Francesco Decarolis & Leonardo M. Giuffrida & Elisabetta Iossa & Vincenzo Mollisi & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2018. "Bureaucratic Competence and Procurement Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 24201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Estache & Brigitta Gersey, 2018. "Do Corporate Income Tax Rates Cuts Create Jobs? The European Experience," Working Papers ECARES 2018-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2018. "Underground Activities and Labour Market Performance," Working Papers 1-2018, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ewa Galecka-Burdziak & Marek Góra, 2017. "“How do unemployed workers behave prior to retirement? A multi-state multiple-spell approach”," CeRP Working Papers 170, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Jenderny, Katharina & Lanot, Gauthier, 2017. "The quality of the estimators of the ETI," Umeå Economic Studies 955, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Fredriksen & Christian N. Brinch & Ola L. Vestad, 2017. "Life expectancy and claiming behavior in a flexible pension system," Discussion Papers 859, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Cora Wigger & Heyu Xiong, 2018. "Do School Spending Cuts Matter? Evidence from The Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 24203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Csintalan, Csaba & Bădulescu, Alina, 2017. "Unemployment, neets and the social role of education in Europe," MPRA Paper 82806, University Library of Munich, Germany.